8.) Dinner and Boyfriends.

Mahogany lox

*Rose's P.O.V*

After getting backstage I sighed, a sigh of relief that is, I'm just glad I'm off that stage. I've had stage fright my whole life and I'm still not over it.

Being serenaded by Shawn was amazing though..

"Hey." A soft voice said, I whipped my head round to see Taylor standing there, giving me his best, award-winning smile.

I groaned. "Hi." I mumbled.

"What did I do to you that's hurt you so much?" He ask, sincerely with a bit of hurt in his eyes.

"You'll find out soon enough, hopefully." I reply

"What d'you mean?"

"Don't worry about it." I tell him.

"Well, can we out that aside while we're here at Magcon. You know, just forget about it and start fresh?" He begs.

"I'm afraid not, what you've done to me has hurt me really badly, I'm not going to get over it like that. You don't know that pain you've caused me, Taylor!" I snap at him.

"Please. I beg you, I really want to start fresh. Even though I don't know what I've done, I know it's bad considering you won't even consider forgiving me."

"I'll forgive you... Over time. But right now, no. I won't forgive you. Not for a long time yet." I tell him.

He sighs and gently places a soft kiss on my temple. He then gets up an walks out.p, before he leaves he says, "Whatever I've done. I'm really sorry for it. I hole you will decide to forgive me because you seem like a cool girl, Rose." He tells me.

I feel like my heart just broke. I don't know what to do.

My bully just apologised to me without even knowing it.

--------------------------------------------------------Later that night.---------------------------------------------------------------

*Rose's P.O.V*

Mahogany and I are walking back to my room to get ready for the "fancy" dinner that Bart has arranged for us. He told us that it was going to be a really fancy dinner and that we need to dress it nice and all formal for it.

Mahogany said that she is going to curl my hair slightly at the ends and she was going to do my makeup.

She had just finished my make up when she decided to start on my hair.

She had given me a black smokey eye effect and she had filled in my eyes brows giving them the perfect shape. She applied black eyeliner and mascara to my eyes and added a pink lip gloss colour to my lips. It was perfect.

By the time I had finished checking myself out she had finished my hair. Had I really been admiring her art work on my face for that long?!

"So...! What do you think?!" She questioned me.

"I look.. Perfect." I breathed out.

"I know right! You dead gorgeous!" She told me.

I giggled at it then she started putting an outfit together for me.

She chose gorgeous black leather heels that had a strap going around the ankle. The heel part was so thin I thought that with every move it would snap. She handed me beautiful silver jewellery that included a necklace, bracelet and earrings.

"I can't-I can't take this, Mahogany. What about you. What are you going to wear?" I asked/told her.

"Don't worry about me. I'm going to be wearing the jewellery Aaron bought me." She simply stated.