• 19

I feel so so bad because in all honesty I forgot about this story as I thought the writing was suuuuuuper cringey and I actually made a new account to start fresh from, if you want to check that out the account is under the name 'thisisthedaytime'
I'm so sorry for leaving this story and if this chapter does not make sense then I apologise as I have totally forgotten what my plans were for this story :(

•Roses P.O.V•

Magcon had ended and school had started again. Things felt better now that me and the boys had painfully slowly patched things back together, now I felt like I had someone to watch out for me in school. Jack G decided that he wanted to join our school for his remaining year in school so he enrolled as soon as he stepped off the plane returning from magcon.

I enjoyed spending time with Jack, he seemed to make all my worries go away so him enrolling in our school felt perfect.

A car horn made me jump out of reminiscing last week. I stuck my head out the window seeing Jacks car on the street below waiting for me. I smiled to myself as I made my way from my room to his sleek black car.

I made sure to grab my bag and a piece of toast on the way out. I got into his car, smiling at him and buckling my seatbelt up.

"You look really good today." He smiled sheepishly at me as I blushed, trying to laugh it off coolly which only made me seem like a spluttering idiot, "thanks, you do too, Jack." He smirked and turned towards the road.

We pulled away from the sidewalk and made our way to school with light conversation and the soft sound of the radio playing in the background. We pulled up to school and jack quickly found a parking space, pulling into it smoothly without needing to reverse and straighten up.

"You ready?" He asked, I nodded my head as I pulled the cool metal handle of the door open and got out.

Students hung outside the school building which looked old. Anyone would think it was desolate if it weren't for the cliques gathering outside. The building was ugly and old and looked like it hadn't been touched with a lick of paint for god knows how many years.

Jack came up behind me, grabbing my by the waist and gently pushed me forward and whispered in my ear, "you gotta face it sometime, sugar."

I nodded my head, trying to control my blush at the nickname he gave me. My legs started to finally walk forward as the zoo inside my stomach grew even more. Why was I felling like this? I was fine in the car.

Jack removed his hands from my waist and I almost whined at the coldness I now felt. His touch and warmth was calming me down. We approached the school doors calmly as student gossiped and whispered amongst their cliques. Stares were thrown at us.

Jack turned to me suddenly as we were halfway to my class, "damn, I forgot to get my timetable. Stay here I'll be right back, I promise." I was hesitant to be left alone, vulnerable. "I promise. I'll be a minute tops." I sighed and told him to go get it before he kisses his class and that I would wait right here for him.

I saw, from the corner or my eye, a blur of blonde hair and hot pink clothes as I saw Stacy approach me. Stacy was one of the most well known students in this school. She acted like a teachers pet in class but everyone had seen the vicious streak in her.

"Rose, wow. Look at you! Don't you look adorable today, doesn't she girls?" Her followers nodded their heads eagerly and agreed with her. "It would be a shame if someone were to, hmm, ruin such adorableness." She sneered in my face, "stay away from Jack. He may be new but I want him and what I want, I get."

I was just about to reply when a voice interrupted me. "Stacy, fuck off."

Okay so I am so sorry as I've realised it was been 2-3 years since I last updated!! But in those years I've been accepted into college, achieved my GCSE's (UK) and got braces😂

btw it's currently 3:14 and I'm listening to Ed Sheerans new song Shape of You