Chapter 10

Let us see if you are able to catch me or not Y/N.

"What are you thinking?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing" I said even though there was so much I was thinking.

"Ah- By the w-way, Y/N-ssi, C-can I help y-you with anything r-related to the c-case?!" I  asked.

"Like what?" Y/N asked me and took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Like...I will.....I d-don't know, I h-have never b-been on s-such a-an adventure, I w-want to e-experience something l-like that!!" I said knowing it was too dumb.

"Do you think it would be fun? It can be dangerous, that Psychopath might kill me or even you." She said.

Girl, why would I kill myself?

Sometimes I wonder if I should tell her that she is currently eating a sandwich with that Psychopath.

I sighed.

"What? Don't you believe me?" She asked maybe because of the sigh I released.

"N-no, I do b-believe you, it's j-just.... I w-want to p-protect you...." I said, knowing that the lie was way too cheesy.

She started laughing hysterically.

Wah?! Shall I just kill her?

I knew she was hard to get but she I didn't thought she would laugh like that, I regret saying that now.

She continued laughing.

"Are you sure....hahaha???!!!!" She said while laughing.

Aish this girl.

"Okay, I will contact you if I ever needed your help." She said smiling.