Chapter 5

She reached home and stared at the novel which she found lying on the ground half an hour ago.

Later she put it aside and started flipping pages and reading through the case files of the recently committed murder.

Ringgg...
A police officer from the station called her.

"Lieutenant Y/n, I just received a call by someone named Lee Jong Suk, he notified that he left his book with some female police officer

"Lieutenant Y/n, I just received a call by someone named Lee Jong Suk, he notified that he left his book with some female police officer. "

"Ah-Yes I am having that book, Can you give me his phone number?" asked Y/n .
"Yes Lieutenant, I will forward it to you. Good night. "

Then Y/n ended the call.

Y/n's Pov

" Shall I call him NOW?" I thought, looking at the clock.

"Nah I will call him tomorrow"

Then I again picked up the case files and went through them and later went to sleep.

It was morning, I woke up, got ready and left for the police station.

After doing some work at the station I called Lee Jong Suk, he picked up the phone.

"Hello? Am I talking to Mr. Lee Jong Suk?" I asked.

 Lee Jong Suk?" I asked

"Yes,  and you are...?" He said in a feeble sound.

"I am Lieutenant Y/n from Gangnam Police station, at what time will you be able to come and collect your book... Mr. Lee Jong suk? I asked.

"In an hour" he said.

"Sounds Good" I said and hung up.

"Such a cute voice this guy has" I thought.

After an hour.

I was sitting at my desk completing my work when I heard someone's voice.

"Lieutenant Y/n?" said the guy appearing out of nowhere.

I looked at him.

"Ah-Yes, please have a seat."

He took a seat in front of me and started to look around.

I asked him "What are you looking for? "

"Oh- Actually.... it is... It is my f-first time in a police s-station, this.... Place is kinda... Sc..scary. " he said.

I chuckled at his response.

He looked at me.

"If the police station is scary for you then I would be looking like Satan, right?" I said.

He quickly denied and said.

"No,  you look like my hero... Who saved me from bullies last night.." he said and gave a nervous chuckle.

I laughed at his comment.

"Ah-Right, would you like to have something?" I asked.

"Umm.. Just a cold... glass of w-water" he said.

"Okay" I said and looked around for someone who would bring the water but no one was there so I went out by myself after telling Lee Jong Suk to wait there.

                                                                                   (2-3 minutes later)

I gave him the glass of water and returned his book.

I suddenly asked him "Do you like this book? I have read it but I found it boring."

"I just jot down the points...so that I can become more... c-communicative with my...s-students" he explained.

"Oh--Are you a teacher?" I asked.

"Yes.....A piano teacher" he told me.

"Okay then, I think....I should be leaving now." he said.

I nodded my head in response.

He reached the door, got out "Let's meet again Y/n" he said  before the door closed behind him and winked.

"Why the hell did he spoke like he KNOWS me...what the f**k was that wink for? what a weird guy, is he suffering from DID (dissociative identity disorder) or what?" I spoke to myself.