[Ch: 14] Someday

I walk back to the rest of the guys. We board the plane and I sit beside Mitch.

"So I have no idea how I'm going to do this." Mitch whines. The words make my heart drop for a minute. I realize that it's just his nerves kicking in.

"Hey your nerves just mean you care." I say.

"God I should've known you were going to say that." I've been telling Mitch that since he asked Steph out on a date.

"Well I think you should make it special but not too over the top. You don't want her to suspect anything weird."

"Yeah me too." I start to think of ideas for Mitch. I look over and see him asleep. I end up falling asleep as well. I'm waken up by Mitch poking my arm.

"I'll punch you." I say to Mitch as I wake up.

"Don't poke the bear." Freddie says from across the aisle and Auston laughs.

"So did you come up with an idea?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah. Why don't you do it at like a park or something?"

"Oh true. And we could meet up with you and Auston after the game for some dinner."

"Okay, yeah I'll have to ask Auston." I smile thinking about going on a double date. "I'm going back to sleep now." I close my eyes and wake up to feel someone poking me again. "I swear to god Mitch I'll give you a black eye." I open my eyes to see Auston and Mitch.

"We landed." Auston smiles. The lights were on in the plane. I stand up and Auston let's me in front of him in line to get off the plane. I feel Auston take my free hand behind me and hold my hand. I see Mike at the entrance to the airport and I shake my hand away from Auston so no one sees us. We get off the plane and there is media everywhere. I put my hood to avoid the media. It's 4:45 in the morning and I'm exhausted. Thank god we have a day off today. "Let me drive you home." Auston walks beside me. He keeps yawning.

"I slept on the plane. I just need coffee. I should be driving you home."

"Hey I'm fine." He yawns.

"Yeah no I'm getting coffee." I get coffee and I meet back with Auston. I start to drink my coffee as we walk out into the parking garage. We get into the car and Auston immediately falls asleep. I drive him to his apartment he shares with Mitch. "Hey babe we're here." I saw running my hand through his hair.

"Come with me." Auston says. "Mitch won't care he's too nervous about proposing."

I laugh in response. "Fine. I'll stay just for a bit." I get my phone and wallet out of my car and leave my suitcase in my car. I help Auston get his stuff out of my car and into the apartment. Mitch wasn't here yet. Auston sets his bag down on the floor and goes to his room.

"Aren't you coming with me?" He turns around to realize I wasn't right behind him.

"Sure." I smile and catch up to him. He pulls back the blankets on his bed and takes off his sweater. I take my sweater off revealing my black nike sports bra and I crawl into bed beside him. Hours later I open my eyes and see Auston's arm draped over my side. I try and get out from underneath his arm but he groans.

"Hey where are you going?" He groans.

"I have to help Mitch with today."

"Ugh." He groans.

"Well I have to ask you on a double date tonight. So will you go on a double date with me A Matts?"

"Yeah I like the sound of that." He grins.

"I'll be back later today to get you."

"Ok." I get out of bed and put a sweater on. I realize that it's Auston's sweater again and I go back into his room. "Hey I grabbed your sweater instead." I start to take it off.