47

Gunshots were heard everywhere. And Suho was holding his bleeding shoulder.

"Nam Joon, just turn in already!" Suho shouted as he points his gun towards his brother.

"And what? Let me loose my inhertance? No, thank you." Nam Joon answered.

"Your eyes are filled with anger and sadness, why?" Nam Joon said as he smirked.

"Oh wait, is it because of Irene?" And again, Suho's heart started aching.

"If I have only known sooner that she was your weakness, I would've paid her anti-fans much more." Nam Joon laughed.

"How could you just kill my world just like that? Just who do you think you are?!" Suho shouted as he steps forward causing Nam Joon to step backwards.

"How could you just turn off my light just like that?! Just...how could you?!" Suho said as he shoots Nam Joon exactly at his stomach. And right now, he just wanted to avenge Irene, he doesn't care if he will go to jail. He just wanted justice.

And a second after, Suho knew he was shot, from his back straight to his heart.

"If I die, you have to." Nam Joon said as he breathed his last breath.

"Love, I'll see you soon." Then Suho closed his eyes, blood coming out from his mouth.

"Just three days after Red Velvet's Irene's death, EXO's Suho was found dead in an abondoned factory. Another body was found inside, which was believed to be the one who killed Suho but was also killed. Police believed that Suho was able to shoot his brother before dying."