26

"Seungwan-ah, where are we going? I'm tired already." Irene complained as she tried to peek through her blind fold.

"I'm sorry unnie, but I can't tell you any information. And no peeking." Wendy softly swatted Irene's hand away from her blind fold as she guides her inside a house.

"Wait Seungwan!" Irene shouted as she felt Wendy's hand slipped away from her's.

"Son Seungwan!" Irene screamed as she took her blind fold off only to let her tears fall from the sight.
Standing few meters away from her is Suho, the man she had been waiting to greet her today, holding a cake, standing below a bright spotlight.

"Joohyun..." Suho's voice echoed inside the room.

"Meeting you was fate," He satrted as he slowly take a step forward.

"Becoming your friend was a choice," He smiled, showing those oh-so-perfect teeth.

"And I wouldn't miss this chance to greet you..." He trailed off as he looked at Irene, straight in the eyes.

"A happy, happy birthday." Suho finishes as he took one last step.
A tear rolled down from Irene's eye followed by one, and another one and so on. She jumped into Suho's arms as she started sobbing.

Luckily, the cake didn't fall.

"I thought," She sobbed.

"You forgot." Irene managed to say as her hug became tighter.

"Well..." Suho trailed off as he brought his face closer to Irene's ear.

"Happy birthday Hyun-ah." He greeted softly, carresing the girl's back.

"How would you like to be my girlfriend?" Suho whispered as sweet as ever, making Irene nod in his shoulder.

"Hmm?" Suho teased.

"Yes Junmyeon, I would be honored." Irene whispered, loud and clear for only to Suho to hear as she pulls away from a hug to look at Suho's face clearly. Then, the lights turned on followed by loud claps and some 'Happy Birthday Irene!' and a little bit of 'You should make her yours Suho!'.