46

"Nam Joon... I'll make you pay for this." Suho clenched his jaw as he stares at Irene's photo.

"Love, I'm very sorry for this." He said as he walk towards Irene's casket.

"Joohyun-ah..." Tears started to roll down for his eyes as he stares at the sleeping-like Irene.

"You said you would wait for me." He uttered once more.

"You said we would get married after my military. Joohyun-ah, you're so unfair." He sobbed hard as he reminisce about the two of them.

But yes, now he can understand why Chanyeol was like that when Sulli died. He can just let everything go. Yeah, it's that easy.

It's not that Irene was the only one he have loved. It's not that Irene was the only woman he promised to spend eternity with. It's not that they have been through hard and good times. It's not that he wasn't hurt.

Except that, it does. And now, he has to face another tomorrow without Irene. He has to endure the pain until he, too, will die.

"Joohyun-ah, tell me..." Suho sighed.

"How would I face this world without you? How would I smile now that you're gone!? Tell me, Joohyun." He knelt infront of Irene's casket.

"Joohyun-ah, you didn't even think of how I might feel. Joohyun, ah...just why did you leave me?!" Suho, again, shouted.

"Love, I love you. And you know I always will." Suho stated as he smiled bitterly.

"Please rest now, and congratulations in achieving your freedom."

"Today, let us give all of our last message towards Red Velvet's Irene, who just passed away. May she rest in peace."