45

"Suho-oppa..." Wendy sobbed through the phone.

"Seungwan-ah, please stop crying." Suho answered on the other side.

"Oppa, unnie has been recieving hates continiously." This time, Seulgi answered.

"And she locks herself in her room." Yeri added.

"Suho-oppa, we're very worried about her." Joy stated. Obviously, all the Red Velvet members have been pressured because of the recent controversy.

"She kind of called me yesterday though." Suho uttered, shocking alm the members.

"Wh-what did she say, oppa?" Seulgi asked.

"She wanted us to break up." Suho's voice was bitter but full of pain.

"No, unnie wouldn't do that!" Wendy half-shouted.

"Unfortunately, she did." Suho stated as he sighed.

"This is just not her." Suho announced.

"So, did you two broke up?" Seulgi asked making her members face-palm their selves.

"No, I didn't agree with herㅡ" A loud thud was heard from Irene's room.

"What's that?" Suho asked on the other line.

"It was from unnie's room, oppa." Yeri answered as they all stood up.

The members proceeded to open the door, only to find Irene, lying on the ground, with her wrist bleeding.

"Unnie!" Wendy shouted as she quickly wnet towards Irene.

"What's happening thereㅡ" The call was cut off making Suho frustrated.

"Irene, please be okay." Suho silently whispered as he went to their trainer.

"Mr. Jung, please let me out just this time." Suho begged.

"Mr. Kim, you know we can't." His superior sighed before looking at him pitifully.

"Okay, you may go. But promise me you come back." Mr. Jung said.

"Thank you Mr. Jung, thank you so much." Suho rushed out of the camp, not forgetting to take his mask and their matching watch.

"In the light of Red Velvet's Irene controversy, she was now in critical condition after cutting her wrist."