24

"Suho-oppa?" The couple looked up to see the owner of the voice only to find f(x)'s Maknae, Krystal, with a shocked expression, and beside her is Sehun.

"Krystal?" Irene asked as she looked over Krystal and Sehun.

"What are you doing here with Sehun?" She finishes.

"Irene-noona, let me explain." Sehun nervously chuckled making Suho frown.

"Are you two dating?" Suho voiced out his thoughts.

"Wait. No." Suho corrected his own statement.

"You are dating." He stated. Shocking both Sehun and Krystal.

"H-hyung, let me explain." Sehun said as he gulped and took Krystal's hand on his.

"Yes, you're right. We are dating." He admitted making Suho hold his temple.

"What?" Suho questioned, looking at Sehun.

"What's this? I thought you're over her?" Suho raised his voice a little, causing Irene to tighten her hold on Suho's hand.

"Hyung, that's not the case. She was never gone." Sehun enunciated.

"Did you even consider how Jongin would feel?" Suho questioned.

"Suho-oppa..." Krystal spoked up.

"We never dated." She continued.

"The company just wanted us to. But we never really wanted it." Krystal stated as she bows her head.

"I'm sorry Suho-oppa, I should've known it would be like this." Irene looked apologetically at the younger couple before averting her gaze on Suho and leaning in to whisper something.

"Junmyeon-ah, you shouldn't be too hard on them." Suho looked at her as Irene smiled before nodding.

"Okay listen up, both of you." Suho sighed.

"Be careful okay? Paparazzi are everywhere." Suho stated making Sehun and Krystal nod their head almost immediately.

"Hun-ah, you should take Soojung home and go home directly too." Suho smiled.

"Yes hyung. I'll do that. We'll get going now." They bid their goodbyes as Suho and Irene started walking.
Not too long after, the two spotted someone familiar. Or maybe a little too familiar.

"Isn't that Chanyeol and Sulli?" Irene pointed at a couple not too far from them.

"Oh boy..." Suho looked at Irene with wide eyes as he laughed.

"Not this again."