33

October 14th, 2019

"Yeol, she won't be happy seeing you like this." Suho sighed as he took a seat beside Chanyeol.

"She isn't here, so she can't see me." Chanyeol laughed, but sadness was visible in his teary eyes.
Suho sighed as he looked at Chanyeol with sadness.

"Hyung," Chanyeol called Suho.

"She's so unfair." Chanyeol said as tears started rolling down from his eyes, over and over again.

"She left me," He sobbed.

"She left me with nothing," Chanyeol is weeping. The Park Chanyeol is weeping.

"She is my world, my whole world." Chanyeol stood up and went towards the railings.

"Why did you leave me?" Chanyeol whispered.

"You never told me about anything!" Chanyeol shouted.

"You're so selfish Ssul! You left me! We made a promise right!?" Chanyeol screamed his heart out.

"You even said you won't leave my side! You said you wouldn't!" Suho observed him from behind.

"And I didn't even got the chance to say how I really feel!" Chanyeol sniffed, but tears continued running down to his cheeks.

"I love you!" Chanyeol chuckled.

"I love you more than anything in this world Jinri-yah!" Suho stood up and walk beside Chanyeol.

"She's happy now. That's for sure." Suho stated as he stared at the night sky, which seems like it's very open. It seems like it's welcoming somethingㅡor rather someone.

"You should be happy for her, Yeol." Suho patted the latters shoulder.

"She had achieved freedom. She left this cruel world." Suho enunciated looking at Chanyeol.

"And we, you have to endure a little longer." Suho smiled gently.

"You know why she left?" Suho asked out of the blue as Chanyeol looked at him with curious eyes.

"Because she's too good for this world. She's too pure. And she's too innocent." Suho stated, holding Chanyeol on both shoulders.

"So man up, Yeol." Suho lightly gripp on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Look at her as your inspiration from today onwards. Always remember how you made her laugh. Keep in mind how you made her happy during her short time on Earth." Suho looked at Chanyeol with seriousness in his eyes.

"Man up, Yeol." Suho finishes as he lets go of Chanyeol before looking up and closed his eyes.

*

"Rest in peace, Sulli. We will always remember you, Choi Jinri. You'll always be on our heart. We love you, Ssul."