16

"Let me court you Joohyun." Suho seriously said.

"Are you sure about this Suho?" Irene reluctantly asked making Suho nod his head.

"I mean, there are many women around you who's more beautiful and worth it." Irene enunciated.

"Like who?" Suho challenged, lips stretched into a small smirk.

"Chorong?" Irene smiled

'She's jealous.' Suho thought.

"She may be. But you're the one I want." Suho stated with a firm yet comforting voice causing Irene to shut her mouth.

"I am worried Suho." Irene vocalized her thoughts after being quiet for almost five minutes.

"I am worried that Dispatch will be unto us." She continued making Suho frown.

"I am worried that our career will end because of that." Irene's eyes were averted to Suho.

"Don't worry Joohyun, even if my love for you will be against the world. I will always fight for us." Suho caressed her left cheek with his thumb, brushing it up and down.

"Suho, you don't know me well." Irene declared.

"Then, do you mind telling me who you really are? I want to know you." Suho knew. He already knew all of Irene's personalities.

"I..." Irene heaved a deep sigh.

"You see, my family isn't one of those happy and perfect." Irene spoked, her eyes expressing sadness like never before.

"My dad was always drunk. He would be home every night just to get money from me and my mother. And if we wouldn't hand him anything, he would punch us..." Irene fornamed as she closes her eyes, trying to stop the tears that are forming in those precious orbs.

"Then, there was a night, a night I wouldn't forget. My father wasn't there when a group of men in black entered our house." Irene inhaled a lung full of air and a tear rolled down to her cheek as she released it.

"I heard my mom's scream so I went out to see what's happening, and I saw her, she was there in the kitchen, frightened."

"I was oblivious that all of their eyes were on me. They started to step towards me one by one. I was petrified, and a second after I saw my mother unconcious and...I was lying on my bed...completely naked." Irene sobbed as Suho pulled her into a hug.

"I...concluded that...I've lost my virginity that night. Not only to one but to five different men."