Ivory left the kitchen and put the food on the table. "I put your lunch in the fridge. So all you have to do is warm it up. The cake is also in the fridge. I say goodbye and above all I wish you, San, a wonderful day! " She left a kiss on Wooyoung's disheveled hair and ended up ruffling her hand through it. Just like she always did.

The door fell shut and they were now alone again.

"Only a few months and I will be of age as well. I can't wait anymore." Wooyoung sighted and filled his plate with the delicious, long-awaited food he had missed so much.

After quiet some time they had emptied their plates.

"The other graduates in our class will throw a party tomorrow night. Would you like to go?" Wooyoung asked carefully. He didn't know how San would take this information and whether he wanted to go, because he knew exactly that the risk of someone touching or hitting on him was very high.

"You know that I absolutely hate parties like this because I have to keep an eye out for you even more. But since we will never see them again, I want to show them one last time that we were the best couple in this school. " San answered and stood up to put the plates into their dishwasher.

-

The party came faster than expected and so the two were already on their way to the boy's house where the party was taking place.

Wooyoung wore black pants combined with a yellow jacket that couldn't be completely buttoned. It often slipped over his shoulder, revealing his naked torso. He hadn't worn anything underneath. Fortunately it wasn't too cold that evening.
A simple necklace snuggled around his narrow neck and his hair fell over his face and partially covered his beautiful, sharp eyes.

San wore black pants in which a simple white blouse was tucked in. It was a bit open at the top and perfectly exposed his collarbone. San was very fond of simple clothes. He never needed many accessories as they mostly bothered him. Wooyoung, on the other hand, loved accessories. He always wore jewelry. Be it necklaces, rings or bracelets. He could never wear his outfits without them. His hair, like Wooyoung's, was parted in the middle and fell a little bit over his eye and down the side.