Reader x Kasamatsu - Nervousness & Magic Mirror

Here you go, Black_Ant!!! Just as you requested, a Kasamatsu oneshot~~ I decided to make two scenarios for you since I felt that they were too short. And I'm so sorry for the long wait! 😩 I've been SOOO stressed out over final exams >.< but anyways...Hope you like it!!! \^_^/

"Hey, Kasamatsu." You tapped his shoulder from behind.

He turned around, "what is i-" he was cut off with your lips on his.

You grabbed the basketball he was holding and pulled away from the kiss.

"Stole the ball! Just kidding~ jeez, you're so wide open, Kasamat-" you were cut off as you looked at his face.

"...ah," His face was completely flushed, he stood in complete awestruck.

"Eh?" You blushed as well.

"I-I g-got to go! Se-see ya, [N-name]!" He stuttered as he speed walked away.

As Kasamatsu was walking to the gym, with his still very flushed face. All he could think about was the kiss he received from you earlier.

He was already bad at dealing with girls, being all nervous and shaking when talking to one. And it definitely didn't help when the girl he liked just kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second Scenario!!

You were sitting on the bench waiting for your best friend, Kasamatsu. Practices were over already, but Kasamatsu decided to stay back and practice some more. So it was just the two of you now in the gym.

Kasamatsu stopped shooting hoops and walked over to the bench where his water bottle was to take a small break.

"What are you doing? [Name]?" Kasamatsu raised an eyebrow.

You were holding a picture frame and held it up parallel to your face. (I'm sorry if you don't understand what I mean. I left a picture for it to make sense.)

"Hm? That voice, Yukio?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

You giggled. "Actually I can't see anything."

"Huh? I can clearly see your face."

"Actually, this picture frame has got this special paper. It's like a magic mirror, you can see me but I can't you. That's why I can't see you from here." You smiled

Kasamatsu popped a vein. "Stop acting stupid, I'll hit you!" But then after a few moments he had a sudden realization.

"Hey." He walked closer to you and was now standing in front of you.

"What is it, Yukio?"

He leaned forward, hands on his knees, and your faces close to each other.

"Can you really not see anything?"

"Nope, not a thing~"

He stayed silent for a second and then he leaned in closer and brought his lips to yours.

After a few moments, he pulled back and grabbed his water bottle, then walked away to continue practicing. Leaving you with your bright red face.

"Eh...?"