Akashi x Reader x Nijimura LEMON - Who's The Best Captain?

Requested by ShinobuJuLia/FoxyJuLia

Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] go out with me."

"Back off, Akashi. She's going out with me."

Now here it was again. The two captains fighting over you. It all started since you began the manager's assisstance for the basketball team. The two fell in love with you and neither of them were going to lose this battle. To win over your heart.

They would constantly bicker back and forth on who was better for you. And it wouldn't stop till the coach called them for practise.

When practise was over it was your job as the manager's assistance to clean up the gym. Momoi left to go do some paperwork and Akashi and Nijimura insisted on staying back to help you clean up.

While you were mopping the gym floors you heard a loud thud. You immediately turned your head to the sound to where it came from and saw that the rack had fallen, leaving all the basketballs scattered across the floor.

"Nijimura-san. I'd advise you stop getting in my way. Before you get yourself hurt." Akashi warned Nijimura with a death glare.

"Huh? Who do you think you are, Akashi? You know in case you haven't noticed. Coach didn't make you captain, I insisted he'd make you captain."

You sighed. You honestly done with their shit. You just couldn't take it anymore. You decided to just tell them off and put an end to their useless fighting.

"Would you both stop it? It's really annoying. I don't like any of you that way, okay? Just get along. And please don't fight about the position of captain either. You both are great captains."

"I'm better."

"You wish."

You face palmed. "Why don't you guys just do something and see who is the better captain?!"

At that moment it seemed to ring something into both males head. It appeared as they had the same idea, but weren't quite content with it.

"Only this one time." Nijimura said.

"Agreed."

You were confused, not understanding a thing they were saying. But if they got along it didn't really matter to you.

Until Akashi grabbed your wrist and began to drag you out of the gym, with Nijimura following behind.

Soon you were thrown into the janitor's closet and you felt sandwiched between two males. With Akashi right in front of you and Nijimura behind you.

Akashi slammed his lips onto hours while Nijimura's hand was making its way down to your womanhood and inserted two fingers. You moaned which only encouraged him to pulp faster in you.

This continued on for several minutes until Akashi pulled away and stripped you off of your shirt and began to fondle your breasts. Pinching on your buds and sucking on them.

"A-Akashi..." You moaned out.

Nijimura wasn't going to accept defeat. He took out his cock and slammed into you, causing you to scream.

At first it was painful but soon after you adjusted to his size and soon felt pleasure coursing through your body.

You moaned out his name with each thrust he made. Now, Akashi did not accept defeat either. He took out his member and slammed into you as well, causing you to scream in pain as both males were inside of you.

Akashi didn't wait for you to adjust and just began to thrust hard inside of you. You could feel both of their hard cocks thrusting inside of you madly. And you felt that you were soon going to climax.

"I-I'm gonna-!" You panted out.

Then finally, both of them came inside of you. You screamed out as you came as well.

All three of you were panting, trying to catch your breathes. Until Akashi grabbed your chin making you look up into his beautiful eyes.

"So tell me, [Name]. Which one is the better captain?"