Reader x Kise - Just a J-Drama

You were sitting there on your couch in the living room scrolling through the channel on t.v. Trying to find something entertaining to watch.

"Ah." you said as you flipped to a channel where they were featuring the new J-Drama that came out a few days ago with Kise, your boyfriend starring in it.

"Isn't this the new drama that Ryota's in?"

The camera panned over to Kise's face, who looked troubled. 'There he is...' you thought to yourself

"Why now...after messing with me that much, you say, "Let's hurry and break up" why?!" the woman in the drama with Kise asked.

You brought your knees close to your chest and hugged them while continuing to watch the drama.

"Because I love you..." Kise confessed to the woman

You slightly widen your eyes as you were a bit heartbroken to hear your boyfriend say those three words to another girl besides you.

"I love you, so that's why I'm giving you back to them." Kise continued.

'I see...the character that Ryota is playing, loves the heroine so much that he'd go to this extent...this isn't.........very enjoyable. I know that it's just a drama but.......' you thought to yourself as you never took your eyes away from the t.v.

You bring your knees away from you chest and lay your feet on the ground. You got up and went closer to the screen where Kise was shown. You gently stroke your fingers onto the screen and stared at Kise's face that was on screen.

"Please....love only me." you said softly as you leaned against the t.v screen.

Suddenly the your living room door swung open with your boyfriend there.

"[Name]cchi!!!!! Kise Ryota has come ho-" Kise stopped as he saw you, leaning against the t.v screen with the camera on him. "-me?"

You looked back at Kise and flushed as you were utterly embarrassed by the fact that he's seen you acting like this. You only stared back at him since you didn't know what to say.

Kise covered his mouth with his hand and was also blushing as well. He was so overcome by your cuteness that he couldn't even speak.

'UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SO CUTE! SO CUTE! SO CUTE, [Name]CCHI, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!' Kise fanboyed to himself

'So embarrassing!!!!' you screamed at yourself

Omake:

Kise had made you wear rabbit pyjamas that he bought for you, while he was away.

You were so embarrassed, so you turned away from him, covering your flushed face with both your hands.

"[Name]cchi, please look at me~Hey, heeey~, [Name]cchi. Were you that lonely, [Name]cchi~?"