Akashi x Reader - Will You?

Requested by SeijuroKawaii

Hope you like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately you've been very stressed with your work. Not only was it tiring but it took up most of your time. Even taking away time for dates with your boyfriend, Akashi.

During the day you would be piped with work and by night you were too tired to do anything. You barely get to see him and it didn't help that he also had a job that was time consuming.

You felt that you two were slowly drifting apart. He would take time out of his busy schedule and ask you out for dates but every single time you had to turn him down because of work. You wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to break up. Being a high school student was so much easier than a working adult.

"[Name]-chan, there's something here for you." One of your co-workers handed you a fancy red envelope.

"Eh? What's this?" You asked, taking the envelope from their hands, inspecting the envelope back and front.

You opened the envelope neatly and took a peek inside. You took what was inside and it was revealed to be a single ticket.

The ticket was for you to listen to live violin performances in a music theatre on the upcoming weekend, the weekend you were free.

"Who sent this to me?" You tried looking for a name around and inside the envelope but to no avail. But you still decided to attend the music theatre since you got a free ticket out of it.

***

You sat down in the chair watching the amazing performances violinists gave. You applauded yet another performance given by the violinist. Finally when you thought it was over, a familiar red haired man walked over to the centre of the stage with a violin in one hand and the bow in the other.

"Sei-chan?!" You shouted out causing everyone to shush you. "Sorry..." You whispered.

He was dressed up all nicely and looked like he glowed on the stage with the lights shining on him.

You took out the little pamphlet that was given to everyone who visited. It would display who was performing and what piece they would be playing. You scrolled your eyes down to the last section where it had Akashi.

Akashi Seijuro - Mozart - Violin Concerto No 4 in D Major, K 218

He bowed to the audience in front of him and began to play.

The music was absolutely beautiful. You were completely driven in by it and even more by watching Akashi play.

Finally his performance was over and the entire audience clapped and cheered, demanding an encore.

Akashi then bowed again and was handed a microphone.

"[Full Name]." He called out to you, which caused you to freeze.

"I know that work has been very stressful on you, my love. You've been doing your very best and I couldn't be more proud. I called you out here today not only to help you relax but to also ask for your hand in marriage."

You felt your eyes tear up at the amazing and romantic gesture Akashi had done.

He smiled, "[Name]. Will you marry me?"