Akashi x Reader x Kise - Hard Work will be Rewarded ~LEMON~

This is a request from otakuleogirl
Hope you like it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the school festival and the girls in your class have been begging you to help with their maid café.

Originally they had enough girls to play as maids but then things came up. They either got sick, had club activities to do or some other thing. So the girls came to you.

"Please, [Name]-chan!! We're begging you!!"

You were getting quite annoyed. For the past half hour they've been at it non-stop. So you yielded in and with it a sign. "Fine..."

All of the girls perked up. Eyes and faces filled with joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!" the group of girls began to cheer and jump around.

So you were given your maid outfit and instructions on how to act in front of customers.

*** Timeskip a few hours later

It's only been a few hours and you were already exhausted. Your cheeks hurt from smiling too much. Your legs felt as if they were going to give at any moment from walking back and forth from customer to customer. There were no breaks given at all due to the limited amount of maids there were. Just you and 5 other girls, with a whole pack of high school boys flooding in one after the other.

'I should have never agreed to this...' you regretted your decision oh so very much. You'd rather just stay at home and be reading fanfics from your favourite author. 'I wonder is she updated today?'

"Wow! It's so busy here!!" Kise walked in with a wide open mouth from the crowd of boys in the café.

"Ryota. Why did you bring me here?" the red haired emperor questioned.

Kise chuckled. "Sorry, Akashicchi. I just wanted to see how other schools held their festivals."

Akashi only stared at Kise and then closed his eyes, arms crossed against his chest. "Well, that's fine. But if I remember correctly this is the school that [Name] attends to, no?"

"Ah. Now that you mention it..."

"Welcome!" you greeted the two boys, immediately gaining their attention and looking right at you. "Eh? Akashi and Kise? What are you guys doing here?"

The two boys were blown away by your appearance. They thought that you looked so nice in the maid outfit. Actually not only did they think it looked nice, but it really turned them on too. Your maid outfit appeared quite tight around you. It outlined your curves and breasts, plus with the amount of leg you were showing. The two males could feel their lower region tightening.

Just then an idea popped into Akashi's mind, which caused him to smirk. He turned his head to Kise, "Ryota, why don't we give [Name] a reward for all her hard work?"

Kise knew exactly what Akashi meant and the blond smirked as well. "You're right, Akashicchi. We should. [Name]cchi deserves it."

You were confused. Reward? What did they mean by reward? "Uh...guys-"

"Ryota, carry [Name]." Akashi ordered

"Roger." the blonde stepped closer to you and carried you bridal style.

You blushed. "Eh?! Kise!! Put me down now!!"

"Sorry, [Name]cchi. No can do. Akashicchi's orders." he flashed you his charming smile.

You continued to protest along the way as he and Akashi walked out of the classroom. Akashi lead Kise, who was carrying you to the discipline committee room. Once there, Kise threw you on the couch. Before you could scold at the two of them, Kise was behind you and Akashi was right in front of you.

"S-stop. If this is a joke, it's not funny..." you tired backing away but you hit your back against Kise's chest.

"This is not a joke, [Name]...we're quite serious." the red haired man grabbed your chin and kissed you. He slipped his tongue inside and began exploring the inside of your mouth.

While he was doing this, Kise unbuttoned your maid outfit and groped your breasts as well as playing with your bud. This caused you to moan inside of Akashi's mouth, as he was french kissing you.

When Akashi pulled away, there left a trail of salivia that connected from both the tip of your tongues.

You were breathless and tried to cover up your moans from Kise's hands playing with your breasts. You felt that your lower region was getting wet. Really wet.

"Ryota that's enough. Instead, play with her clit."

Your head sprung up from hearing Akashi's orders given to Kise. 'W-what? Did I hear him right?'

Kise only smirked. "Can't refuse you, Akashicchi." he stopped playing with your breasts and handed you over to Akashi. Now your back was against Akashi's chest and Kise now in front of you.

Kise leaned over to you and spread your legs. He lifted your skirt up and witnessed your soaked panties. "Wow. [Name]cchi is already this wet." he remarked and slid your panties off. He brought his face closer to your area, but before he started he said, "Itadakimasu..." and licked your clit from bottom to top.

Just from one lick, this caused you to moan loudly. This only turned on the two males more. Kise licked and sucked on your clit continuously. And without warning, Akashi shoved two fingers inside you, earning a very loud moan from you. He pumped his fingers in and out and with Kise playing with your didn't help at all. You were close to climaxing.

And before you knew it, your juices came out into Kise's mouth. Some even dripping onto Akashi's hand. Akashi pulled his fingers out and brought his hand close to his face, licking off your cum.

Kise pulled his face away and gave a very satisfied look. You felt two very close presence in your front and back and realized that you were sandwiched in between the two males. The two males unzipped their pants and brought out their members. You flushed at the sight of seeing a man's privates. "P-please be gentle..." you quietly said, but loud enough for them to hear.

Both males smirked once again. "No promises." Akashi said. And with that they both slowly pushed their members inside you. You felt a lot of pain, but you beared with it and kept quiet. Finally, the two were fully inside you and it took you a while to adjust to the sizes. But without even waiting for your response, Akashi and Kise began to move.

They thrusted inside of you at a monstrous speed. The entire room was filled with your loud moans and screaming out their names.

You were about to climax again. "...I'm gonna...again...!" you said in between moans. You knew that they were close too, since they thrusted in an even faster pace. After a few seconds, you let out your juices once more and you felt warm liquids shooting inside you.

Akashi and Kise pulled out of you. All three of you were panting hard. Trying to catch your breaths.

"[Name]cchi, did you like your reward?"

You blushed furiously and looked down at the couch cushions.

"Yes..."