Reader x Murasakibara - Size

Hope you all like it!!! It's been a while since I've done a Murasakibara oneshot ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your purple giant friend, Murasakibara were standing in the subway train holding onto the handles, waiting for your stop.

The two of you stood there in silence.

'I know but...' You glanced over to Murasakibara, who had a bored expression of his face, as always.

You glanced over to his huge hands and thought, 'his hands are so big. I know but, I get really pissed off when I'm standing right next to him.'

'It should be a size where you can grip a ball with a single hand, right? Umm...a ball's around this big, so...' You moved your free hand and circled it into almost half circles, shaping out the size of a basketball.

"What are you doing, [Name]-chin?" He asked you, but was his face was extremely close to yours.

You shrieked and jumped, with a bright red face.

"Maiubo's aren't that big, you know." He backed away, leaving distance between your faces.

"We're not talking about candy here!"

"Then what are we talking about?"

"We're talking about the size of a ball."

Murasakibara peered his face over to yours. "Hmm~~" he hummed with his bored faced. "Give me your hand."

"Huh?" You complied and held out your hand.

"It's about this big." He used his thumb and index finger to show you the length of a ball. (A.N-Penis for those who don't get it.)

You screamed out loud. Flustered and fidgeting around, flailing your hand around.

"Idiot!! Perv!!!" You screamed out.

"Eh?"

"Get away from me!"

'Jeez. Idiot.' You huffed and turned your head away from him.

'But...that size...' You pictured back at how long Murasakibara showed you a ball would be. 'Is that the average man's size or...his is just that big...'

You flushed at the thought. And not dare look at Murasakibara again.

"[Name]-chin...are you mad at me?" He peered over to look at your face but couldn't.

'Oh god. I'm such a perv...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't we all? I came up with idea because I once had a conversation with my cousin about a guy's "size" LOL. Yeah, we're weird and pervs.