Tip tap

Head canon: Izuru is very protective of Nagito and when he get nervous taps his foot (like a rabbit)
+bonus: trans Izuru rights🏳️‍⚧️
———————————————————————————
No P.O.V
Kamukara lightly tapped his foot against the floor, impatiently waiting for Komaeda to get home.

'it's been hours.. he should have been home by now..' Kamukura sighed softly but quickly looked up to the sound of the door opening, "I'm home~" Komaeda called out, closing the door behind him, Kamukura shuffled towards his partner then
wrapped his arms around the others neck, "what took you so long..?" He mumbled into Komaeda's shoulder, the other brushed his fingers through Kamakura's hair, "were you worried..? I'm sorry.." Komaeda kissed Kamukara's cheek softly and held his face in his hands. Kamakura leaned his head to the side, "y'know I love you, right?" Komaeda whispered into the slightly shorter man's ear and Kamukura nodded his head, "I know.." he swiftly grabbed Komaeda's hand and lead him into the living room.

Komaeda cuddle close to Kamukura as he played games on the Tv, eventually he had fallen asleep in the other males embrace, Kamakura lifted Komaeda's weak body into their shared bedroom. He laid his boyfriend down, softly as to not wake the other. He brushed his fingers through the olders hair then walked away to begin getting into bed by tying his hair up, putting one of Nagito's shirts on then taking off his binder and began stretching before getting into bed with the man he loved..

Nagito's P.O.V

When I woke up, I felt Kamukara's arms tighten around me then I immediately laid back down and kept my arms around him while rubbing his back, feeling he took his binder off which made me sigh in relief, knowing he wasn't pushing himself and taking a break nowadays but I tried continued to lay with the man I loved..

——————————————————————————

A/n: thank you for reading, your all great💖