Clingy vampire

Thing: it's just Nagito being a concerned, clingy, vampire bf :)
———————————————————————————
"Izuruuuuu~!" Nagito called from the other side of the bedroom, Izuru sat at his desk while the other was on the bed. Nagito pouted and whined as he watched Izuru work, the dark man looked so tired and overwhelmed from all the work that was provided to him, there was a small gasp from Izuru when he felt two arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Oh.. hey, what do you need?" Izuru mumbled while rubbing his eyes, Izuru could see the concern on his pale partner's face and then realisation hit, "I'm overworking myself again, aren't I?" Izuru mumbled as he grabbed onto Nagito's hand and turned his laptop off, "I apologise for worrying you, Nagito" Izuru stood up to look at his vampire companion, who pulled Izuru towards himself, "no, it's alright but.." Nagito nuzzled his face into Izuru's neck but pulled back just as fast and rubbed his arms, "mmh, sorry Zuzu.." Nagito sighed then turned back to Izuru then got pulled towards the other, who pushed his head into the nape of his neck.

"You can drink, Nagito"

The vampire shook his head but knew that Izuru wouldn't let him go until he drank, so he opened his mouth and plunged his fangs into Izuru's skin, "ngh.. ah..~" Izuru proceeded to make small whiny sounds while he wrapped his arms around his vamps neck as he drank away, Nagito pulled back and looked down at his precious mortal then he felt Izuru wipe a small stream of blood falling down his chin. Nagito was quick to grab a first aid kit and bandage his wound, Izuru began feeling tired so Nagito helped him into bed and tucked him in.

Nagito watched his prince sleep while brushing through his hair. 'I'm so glad he's finally sleeping peacefully' Nagito gave the other male i quick kiss on the forehead which caused him to stir but not awaken.

"good night, love."

———————————————————————————

A/n: I didn't mean to make it so short I'm not good a writing like dudeeeeeee it's so bad :))))