Broken Grace chapter fifteen.

-Unstable verse Council Hall-

It was BirdTale!Sans, Raven that finally answered. "I think we have to face the other questions. I think it is time we got to know the tear stained Sans as Cobalt called him."

That got a few protests but not much. They were the judges and it was time to do it right even if it was far too late.

-Stable verse Multi-Void Kitchen-

Breakfast ended quietly, no one really knowing what to say and Error just wanted to process his life right now, how he is going to deal with it all, what is he going to do with himself now, and what is he going to do about Nightmare?

Orbit was quick to heard the Time Kids somewhere else in the mansion, he knew they would have to have a long talk about what just happened and just what Error is. After that display, Orbit knew he was going to have to tell them something, and it might as well be the truth.

Meanwhile Error was quick to leave the kitchen and out the backdoor, going beyond the backyard into the woods. He needed to think, to just sit and lay his head in his hands, try to make sense of all this crap that has happened to him.

He barely even noticed that Null, who was carrying Void, was following close behind. He didn't even care that one of this Multiverse's skeletons was following him, just as long as he could think.

-With Orbit and The Time Kids-

"Now kids....You have to understand that some people have been hurt very badly." Orbit told them. "And sometimes because of this, it makes them lash out when they hear news or facts they don't like."

Orbit had moved them all to the living room, all of them sitting around the coffee table. Him sitting on one side, the kids on the other.

Tilting his head, Peace couldn't help but ask. "But how hurt is Error?"

"I could answer a few questions for a price." Nightmare leaned against the doorframe looking tired with purple smudges under his sockets.

They all looked at him a few shifting uncomfortably. Finally Orbit asked, "Why a price and what do you want?"

"There is always a price to pay especially for those of us who come from the darker places Orbit just ask Tick or Cherry, they know it already. As for the price I get to hold and cuddle any kid I want while we talk." He wanders over and settles in a soft overstuffed chair off to the side.

Orbit frowned remembering Nightmare's outbursts and suspecting that he is one of those that hurt Error. "The children are not objects to be bargained over."

"No they are not that is why it is not your choice Orbit." Nightmare smirked, not even trying to be reassuring.

The kids traded glances, they had a choice, they could get answers maybe even ones the adults didn't know? Some of them had reservations but after earlier if Nightmare needed a cuddle. They might not have healing kisses but... TK spoke up for them. "Okay but only with an adult here we don't know you yet."

Orbit was surprised and a little disturbed that they not only were okay with such a bargain but knew to set safe limits.

Relaxing now Nightmare smiled easing up on making Orbit squirm. "Come here Tick." He opened his arms getting confused looks from the other kids and Orbit.

Tick was as surprised as the rest but stood and walked over to the chair only to be scooped up and settled in Nightmare's lap leaning back against his chest with his arms around him. Tick looked up at him, chain rattling. "Why me?"