Broken Grace chapter fourteen

-Nightmare's Castle-

Killer watched the door to Cobalt's office worried. Dust had been in there a really long time. Just as he decided to knock Horror grabbed the back of his jacket and dragged him away. "You don't want to do that."

Laughing Cross joined them, "Come on the science team gave us a shopping list."

"But what about Dust...?" Killer protested trying to get out of Horrors grip.

Cross rolls his eye lights, "I swear you and Error have got to be the most clueless Sanses ever. They both are back from dangerous missions. It is cuddling time."

Horror nods, "Cross is right, have to check each other for wounds and kiss booboos it is just a couple thing."

"How would you know you have never been in a relationship....right?" Killer looks at them with wide sockets.

Horror shrugged, "I was married to my Frisk one reset even then resources were not abundant the next reset she was different and did a neutral run never came back."

They both stared at him then Cross cursed softly and gave Horror a hug. "I am sorry you had to go through that." Killer joined the hug and sniffled.

"Hey now it is okay, I am okay." Horror hugs them. "Now let's get what the science team wants before Cobalt withholds movie night."

-Unstable verse Council Hall-

Seraphim set back from the code portal with a sigh. "Don't know what the rest of you are finding but from what I can see. We are so fucked."

With sighs and grumbles others did the same. "I think Cobalt gave you guys a soft sell." Sci #974 rubbed his sockets. "From what I am seeing Error wasn't just the destroyer he was Multiverse equivalent of an anti-virus."

Classic lay his head down on the table. "Damn Cobalt he is getting his wish I can't sleep any more and I can't get what he said about Error out of my head. Any ideas what we should do next?"

-Stable verse Multi-Void Kitchen-

It was early morning, breakfast was almost ready, and all the tired monsters had an important decision to make.

"So....Who is going to get Error and his kids?" Ink asked, a tired face showing he really didn't think he could face Error without breaking down into tears, and begging for forgiveness even if he wasn't the one to hurt him. 'And never will.' Ink narrowed his sockets in anger at his counterpart. 'I really want to give that idiot a piece of my mind.'

All the adults looked at each other, glancing this way and that, trying to see who would be the one to offer. To tell the truth, none of them got a nice sleep. What had happened the day before had hit them hard, scarring them. To think versions of themselves would do something worse than killing another, no, they broke him without Mercy.

Misery shuffled in with a strange smile like he didn't know whether to be pleased or sick, heading straight to the coffee pot pouring the last cup and starting the next pot. "Daze is getting a slow start. Nightmare came to us in the middle of the night to inform us he was going to be in the dream realm giving the Gaster from the new AU hell. When Daze found out why he volunteered us to help." Misery downs the coffee black then shuddered. "It was educational I didn't know we could do...., dreams and nightmares are supposed to heal right?" He looks over his shoulder at them. "I don't think Error is the only one broken."

Red sighed, rubbing his face tiredly. 'Fell is not going to like this....I hope he doesn't demand to see either of them anytime soon....Or at least until we heal them.' He can still remember his Bro's face when he told him about Error and Nightmare. His eyes screamed with promises of pain, and so much shame. Why shame? Red had no idea, and didn't ask. All he knew was he did not want to be the one to tell him about everything that they found out. Red actually liked living, thank you very much.