خمسة و عشرون

excuse any mistakes.

viewers discretion is advised

SURPRISE SHAWTAYYY!

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧| 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 3 2020---------------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 3 2020
---------------------

"What do angels really look like?" Aliza asked laying her head on my chest.

"They're not in human form like you think.. it's a mix like a human and animal hybrid they usually take form in they're higher hierarchy whereas the human with wings form is in the lower hierarchy." I informed stroking her back with my fingertips.

"That's why in the bible they say do not fear me they look the way they do to scare demons."

"It's different levels to hierarchy tho but the ones you'll most likely see is these." I pulled out my phone going through my camera roll.

I scrolled to a video of me beating Aliza's back down.

Oop-

When did I-

Lemme shut this phone off.

"Kentrell what the hell was that?! That don't look like no angel." I pursed my lips together looking at her in the corner of my eye.

"It was a angel to me." I smiled.

"What I tell you bout recording during sex you too hype in these streets to be doing shit like that your phone can easily get hacked into." She fussed.

She know that gets my dick solid she better stop.

"Are you even listening to me?!" I smacked my lips looking at the T.V.

I'a touch that mark if she keep fucking with me.

Don't fuck around with the fuck around and get fucked around. Heh. You get it?

Damn she still going.

"Bae." I called interrupting her rant.

"What Kentrell." She sighed scratching her head.

"Can you suck my dick? pwease?" I smiled.

"We was just talking about angels now you want me to give you the globbler 3000? the deep swallower 10000? god please forgive me." She sighed tying up her hair.