اربع وعشرون

excuse any mistakes

DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL THE WARNING.

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 19, 2020__________________

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 19, 2020
__________________

"How come they get to suck on em anytime they want and when I do it I get punched in my throat?"

"This is how they eat Kentrell."

"I'm not seeing the difference..."

"ON MY MAMA-"

"SHUT UP THAT BITCH DEAD AS HELL." I heard Nuni shout.

"See this why when I went to hell she said she ain't like you."

"Well shit at least i'm alive I don't see how she can hate from my side of the earth she can't even resurrect!" She laughed.

"So I put my hands up they playing my song the butterflies fly away nodding my head like yeah." I heard Ben mumble while nodding his head with a hard look on his face.

"Never is you singling Party in the USA while tryna look hard my nigga."

"You in my business? yeah don't do that." He said snatching Nuni's candy away from her.

"You see me."

"Y'all dick be down my throat so technically y'all my business." She snapped.

"Oh you thought you snapped wit that one? don't let me cheat on you again."Kd teased causing me and Kentrell's mouths to drop.

"Cause you know how hurt you was so don't make me cheat on you again to get my business back."

"You just wanna be toxic don't forget how sick you was listening to me and Ben fuck in the room beside you." She replies causing Kd to gasp.

"Yeah bitch don't do that tryna act hard in front of these folks." I need to close my babies ears.

"Y'all do see mini humans sucking on my chest right now don't y'all?"

"They so quiet I forgot they even existed." Nuni cooed.

"They asses never cry unless they hungry or some shit it's a miracle." Kd shook his head.