خمسة عشر

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 25, 2020______________________

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 25, 2020
______________________

"DOING HOOD RAT SHIT WITH MY GAY ASS FRIENDS YAAAAAADDDD GET INTO ITTTT." I yelled in the mall putting Kd and Ben on camera.

Nuni walks quietly between them ever since they got out the car from her running her mouth at them she's been quiet.

"What's wrong with you bitch you never quiet." I poked her.

She shot me a glare rubbing her throat in discomfort.

"Oh you was- let me get my caucasian behind away from you." I quickly walked up to Kentrell grabbing his hand.

"Bae they was sucking dick inna car." I whispered to kentrell.

"Who girl?"

"Nuni Ben and Kd! i'm appalled I am...disgusted."

"They had better not did it in my car." I did a '😗' face.

"What car did you drive today?"

"The wraith." Slap me silly and call me sally.

I stayed quiet looking off to the side at the stores.

"They didn't do it in my wraith did they?" He said looking over at me.

"Damn bae when they gonna open Victoria's Secret back up? I need some new panties they playing." I mumbled pulling him closer to me.

I sigh knowing his ass got mad and looked over at this fat ass baby wobbling over towards us

"GAH DAYUM THATS A FAT ASS BABY."  Kd said scrunching his face up.

"That's not a baby that's the Philsbury doughboy." Ben said looking at the baby weirdly.

"She's just a lil chubby is all she's so cute." Nuni cooed.

"If you think you gon fatten our child up you might as well get ready for bootcamp cause both of y'all running laps around the house."

"Who said I was having y'all kids?" She scrunched her face up.

"You should be pregnant now cause ian pull out last week."