أحد عشر

excuse any mistakes.

viewers discretion is advised.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1, 2020———————————

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1, 2020
———————————

"We needa hurry up and get to earth I hate it here and I want some pussy." Kd whined.

It looked funny for a 7ft Incubus to be whining in his demon form.

"Nigga you think I wanna be here more than you do? and i'm the damn king." I said mugging him.

"Okay speed bump no need to get snappy at the mouth."

"Nigga fuck you." I said feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Damn we get signal in hell? who would've knew?!" Kd said shocked.

I smacked my lips at him shifting back into my human form putting my chains on before answering the call for Aliza.

Not even gon hold you I miss my baby.

"Wassam mama." I said smiling in the camera.

"Papa I miss you come home." She said sniffling.

"Why you crying for baby? I'a be home soon mama."

"No I want you here now." She whined still crying.

Them mood swings kicking her ass.

"Okay imma try my best to hurry up." I sighed.

I really needed to see what was up with Sherhonda ass her broke ass been bugging the fuck outta me lately, and Iyanna's here too but she didn't need to know that it's not like anything's gonna happen.

Nuni snatches the phone from mama and runs somewhere locking the door.

"Whew SHIAT! ian neva ran that fucking fast." She said huffing and puffing.

"Why you take her—"

"WAIT NIGGA LEMME CATCH MY BREATH FUCK!" She said taking deep breaths before holding the phone up to her face.

"Oop- gotta fix my damn wig lord have mercy." She mumbled straightening the wig out.

"Anyways i'm onto you nigga." She said making me scrunch my face up.