خمسة

this my mf soooonnggg mm his fine ass gawd.
anyways.
excuse any mistakes
viewers discretion is advised.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 25, 2020----------------------------------------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 25, 2020
----------------------------------------------

"Where you thought about going to school at?" I sliced into the steak holding the piece up to his mouth.

"I want to go to Howard i've always wanted to go to an HBCU and Howard always been at the top of my radar my dream school forreal." I said wiping the corners of his mouth.

"They got a nursing program there?" I like how involved he is in the conversation it makes me wanna talk more.

"Yeah most people don't really know that though they tend to go to the other nursing schools but I always wanted to go to Howard since I was a little girl." I cut him another piece of steak.

"Why you feedin' me like imma lit' boy?" He smiled.

"Cause I like feeding you." I said rubbing his face.

I scored closer to him feeling the need to be closer to him it was like some kind of pull and urge to be close to him almost up under him I was always the clingy type but i've never been this clingy before.

He lifted my head up by my chin.

"It's working." He mumbled I almost didn't catch it if I wasn't looking at his lips.

"What's working."

"Nothing baby you want some desert since you ain't like the pasta?" He said wrapping his arm around me grabbing the menu.

"They got a chocolate chip cookie one wit' vanilla ice cream on top with fudge or do you want the fudge brownie wit' the ice cream and fudge on top instead I might get me some of yours this shit look good as a bitch." He said before licking his full plump lips.

"I want the fudge but I also want the chocolate chip one." I pouted.

"Imma get both, Aye! come hea." I put my head down in embarrassment.

"What you put yo head down fa' ?"

"You shouting all in here it's embarrassing everyone looking at us now." I said hiding my face on his chest.

"Fuck em im tryna get my food hell they got to do wit' me?" I sighed and let him order the desert.

I do want some real food though ian eat all day.