السادس عشر

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥| 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10 2020----------------------------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10 2020
----------------------------------

"Lemme sit this assssss on ya." I whispered sitting on Kentrells face.

El Oh El what if I just suffocate him right now?

"No lemme just get a lil tongue and done." I pushed my panties to the side gently rubbing myself against his lips.

"C'mon boy open up time for breakfast." I slightly bounced on his face.

Lmfao bro I remember that one video where the girl farted that's trifling I would never do that to my papa.

"Boy you know you needa come gimmie dat dick he wanna hit it from the back cause i'm thick." I sung doing a little dance.

"Yeah feet up on the bed ride it to the tip top he like it doggy style cause I make that ass pop." I bounced.

"You not even slick with the shit." He mumbled making me jump.

"If you kept grinding then yeah I would've slipped my tongue in but then you got all extra and started bouncing." I mugged him.

"And? I did it before what the fuck is the problem now?"

"What i'm not bout to do is fuss with yo pussy on my mouth."

"Shhh shhh eat up it's time for breakfast." I lightly pat his cheek.

Nuni busted into the room with a blanket wrapped around her head crying.

"H-Hey y'all." She said sitting on the bed.

OhmtfuckinGOSH.

"What's wrong why you crying?" I sighed getting off of Kentrell pulling my shorts and panties back on.

"Kdcheatedonmewellnotonlymealsoben." She rushed.

"SLOW DOWN now repeat it." I scrunched my face up sitting beside her as Kentrell went to the bathroom.

"Kd cheated on Ben and me but Ben isn't even mad he said it was normal for Kd to do shit like that even though they've been together longer i'm not used to shit like that."