الثامنة عشر

excuse any mistakes.

viewers discretion is advised.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 11, 2020____________________

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 11, 2020
____________________

"I'm sorry to be the barrier of bad news but i'm afraid he broke his neck during the crash and had seemed to had died on the scene due to lack of oxygen flow to the brain but was soon pronounced officially dead on arrival." The doctor spoke with a solemn expression.

"You may view the body if you all would follow me." He said trying to speak over Nuni's loud cries while Kentrell and Ben held a confused expression on their faces.

How can you be confused about your own friend dying?

"You may lift the blanket up when you're ready." The doctor whispered to Nuni giving us a sad smile before leaving the room.

"His breath kinda stank why he had to get in my face like that." Nuni sighed sadly.

She didn't stop crying until we got to the hospital leaving her face red and puffy you could barely even see her eyes properly.

She slowly lifted the sheet showcasing his emotionless face his lips were chapped his body sat in a comfortable but static position.

Seeing him like this was probably soul shattering for Nuni based on her heart wrenching cries but that all stopped when...

"GOTCHA BITCH!" He said popping up quickly and fixing himself in the bed.

While me and Nuni were in shock Ben and Kentrell held a knowing expression on their face while shaking their heads at him.

Kd tried turning the TV on but smacked his lips when the TV didnt respond when he clicked the ON button.

"This shit done damn froze." He grumbled hitting the remote against his hand.

"Doggone mane what is wrong with this remote! My stories finna come on." He smacked his lips.

"You watch that grandma ass shit." Nuni mumbled.

"Shut yo slow ass up SHIAT."

I got bored so I decided to mess with Kentrell.

"So who was that bitch you was looking at in the hallway before we got on the elevator on our way up here?" He froze before giving me a confused expression.