Chapter 3

Chapter 3~

• a couple of days later •

I decided to just forget the whole thought of Prince & I having something; he's been my best friend for way too long & I can't mess that up.

I heard my phone buzz & checked who it was from.

Prince of the Hippies✌: Madison & Bella wanted to go to Disney World .. Wanna go?

Annmarie❤: Sure, why not (: ? We're is everyone meeting ..?

Prince of the Hippies✌: My casa... Want me to pick you up?

Annmarie❤: I don't want you to go through the trouble

Prince of the Hippies✌: I swear it won't be. I don't want you walking

Aww, it was sweet of him to offer.

Annmarie❤: Prince, stop being so nice! I'll be okay! I'll be over in 20 minutes so be ready

Prince of the Hippies✌: whatever you say mother .. Lol. I'll b getting ready. PEACE! ✌

I put my phone down on my lilac covered bed. I swear he is way too nice for his own good.

"I should probably start getting ready ..." I said aloud to myself. It was already 3:45 so I decided I should probably hurry & get up so I can get dressed & leave.

-Princeton's POV-

"NIÑO! Get the door please?!", my mom yelled.

Running down the stairs, Princeton unlocked the door.

"Hey!!", Bella, my cousin, said smiling.

"Hey Prince.", Madison Pettis, a good friend of mine, said.

I hugged the two & let them walk in. We all headed to my living room, siting on my couch.

"Where's Annmarie?", Bella asked.

"Yeah, is she still coming?", Madison asked.

"She should be here any minute & then my mom is gonna drop us off." I explained to the two. Right after talking I heard the door bell. Must be her.

I quickly ran to the door & unlocked it. Finally it was Annmarie!

-Annmarie's POV-

I made it to Princeton's house finally. I rang the doorbell & waited for someone to come & let me in. After a minute or two, Princeton finally came & opened the door.

"Excuse me Miss, do I know you?", Prince asked playfully.

"Princeton ... let me in please." I said with a smile.

"Nah Im just playing, stranger.", he said.

He hugged me & then let me in. While he locked the door, I walked in the living room to greet Behlen (or Bella as Princeton calls her) & Madison. I knew Behlen for a long time but we became good friends for 2 years through Princeton; Behlen & Princeton are cousin & they're always together, whenever Princeton'a schedule allows it. I've known Madison for a couple of months through Behlen. We have each others and we talk. She seems nice.

"Hey Bella!" I said as I hugged her. Then I went to Madison & hugged her as well.

"Well,", Princeton said walking in, "my mom is upstairs so I'll get her & then we'll be on our way." Prince ran up the stairs to get his mom. After sitting & talking a little with the girls, Prince & his mom came down & we were off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Omg your such a wimp!" I yelled.

"That ride was scary! What do you mean?!", Princeton said defensively. We walked together along with Bella & Madison. They were laughing at our little debate.

"Princeton, you started screaming as soon as the person said 'Keep your hands & feet in the cart at all times'!" Bella said, siding with me.

"Bella you're supposed to be my cousin & you sided with Annmarie! What happened to 'Blood is thicker than water'?!", he asked laughing.

Everyone started laughing at the joke.

"I'll be back. I have to use the bathroom." I announced to the group.

"Can I come with?", Madison asked.

" 'Course!" Madison & I walked to the bathroom as Jacob & Bella sat down at a near by table waiting for us.

-Princeton's POV-

Bella & I sat down as we waited for Madison & Ann.

"Prince, if I tell you something you have to promise not to say anything.", Bella told me with a grin.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Madison likes you!", Bella whispered with a smile on her face.

"How do you know?"

"We were texting one day & she said that she liked you."

"Lemme see this conversation .."

Bella pulled out her android phone & opened her messages, showing me the text messages between her & Madison.

Mady: Behlen! I have a question ....

Behlen: Yeah, sure. What's the question?

Mady: Does your cousin, Princeton, have a girlfriend ....?

Behlen: You like him :O ??

Mady: Possibly ? ........ yes .__. lol

Behlen: Awwww lol & no, he doesn't have one.

Mady: Okay thanks Bella (: ... ANYWAYS! How are things with you?

I gave Bella back her phone confused; since when did Madison Pettis like me?

"You look confused", Bella said.

"Cause I am .. since when did she like me?"

"I don't know, she just texted me all of that & that's all I got. Just promise me one thing ...."

Lost in my own thoughts as to why I never even noticed Madison crushing on me, I refocused to my cousin.

"And what is that?" I asked

"That you'll think about it. Consider it. She is really pretty & sweet, Prince."

Bella was right about her being sweet & pretty. I guess it wouldn't hurt to think about it.

Ending the conversation at perfect timing, the girls came back from using the bathroom. I quickly regathered myself.

"Kay, we're ready!", Annmarie said with a sweet smile, "you guys ready?"

"Yeah let's go." I said with a smile. I could see Bella staring at me in the corner of my eyes, her eyes saying "just think about it"I tried not starring as I walked with Annmarie.

-Annmarie's POV-

We were all walking to the next ride, but something seemed to be bothering Jacob. I mean I'm his best friend so I know when something is bothering him. What made it weird is Bella kept giving him this pleading look. Did I miss something?

......................................

Whoa there! I feel some tension :p ! What gonna happen with Madison Pettis & Prince? You just have to keep reading to find out (;

VOTE, FAN, READ, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, COMMENT!! Thanks!!