( oo6, act two )

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Morning, guys!" Leo said, smiling widely, blissfully unaware that he had interrupted his two best friends...for the second time. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good" Josslyn and Vinnie said in sync as she dried her hands and he passed Leo the plate. 

Muttering a quick 'thank you', Leo took himself off to the living room, sitting down in Josslyn's previous spot and happily taking a slurp out of her mug. "Did V tell you about leaving Texas today?"

"Yeah" Josslyn replied, leaning her back against the kitchen counter. "I was gonna stay with my aunt, like I said, but she's only got a three bed house, so either you guys are gonna share a room, or Leo and Es share"

"I'll share with V" Leo quickly said, all the words blending together to sound like he was speaking underwater. 

Josslyn nodded, pushing herself off of the counter, walking through into the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower, don't come in!"

"UGH, DYLAN KEEPS TEXTING ME!" Es shouted from her place in the passenger seat. They had set off for Florida straight after breakfast, and no surprise, Dylan had tried to text every single one of them.

Dylan:
pleas es just let me talk to josslyn

Dylan:
vinnie i know you're with her give her the phone

Dylan:
leo ur my best mate please do this for me

"I am not his friend, Jesus Christ" Leo rumbled, throwing his phone on the couch and leaning his head back against it. "Everyone, just block his number"

"I have" Esmerelda said,

"Me too" Vinnie piped in. 

"Same" Josslyn replied. "I never thought he'd be such a creep. I can't believe I liked him"

"Amen to that" Esmerelda praised, turning the music up to fill the RV with something other than the sound of their voices.

Gotta see it to believe it
So hard to leave it
That's what I always do
So I keep thinking back to
A time under the canyon moon.

Josslyn rolled down the window's where she was sat driving, singing along to the music flooding out of the radio. 

"Ready for the chorus!" Vinnie screamed from the kitchen, running over to stand behind the front seats, Leo following. "Sing it!"

I'm going, oh, I'm going
I'm going, oh, I'm going home!

two updates in one day y'all
r u guys proud