Marked

The kiss continued with an urgency I couldn't describe. Our lips danced their dance and our tongues twinned together. James pushed me back climbing on top of me and moved down my neck kissing and nipping a path to my collar bone. I laid still breathing hard and wanting more. My hands gripped the couch as he kissed another path back to my lips and then he stopped. "I" he was panting his eyes glowing gold with a need I haven't seen before "I have to stop, if I keep going, I will not be able to control myself. Every part of me is scraming to take my mate but we're going on your time, love." he gets off me and I sit up.

We sit there for a minute in silence when I finally speak. "The hell with it!" I climbed on his lap and pressing my lips back to his. My action took him by surprise but he recovered quickly flipping me over taking control once again.

"Are you sure? Claire if we start this I will not be able to stop. I will take you as mine, I will mark you. You will officially be my mate you will not be able to change your mind. Claire you have to understand how life changing this choice will be." He stressed to me. I could see the frustration in his features. He wanted me but he didn't want to push me to fast. I loved him for that and I knew what I wanted.

"If I wasn't sure" I said unbuttoning his shirt "I wouldn't do this." I reached up and kissed his neck, his collar bone his chest. He let out a deep throaty growl that sounded more like a purr than anything elce and pushed me back down. With one hand he pinned my wrists above my head and with the other lifted up my shirt. He let me up just long enough to pull it over my head.  He kissed my neck, chest and stomach and unbuttoned my pants. "James" I breathed. He stoped looking up uncertainty flashed in his eyes. "The bed, it would be more comfortable." He thought about that for a second and gave me a half smile. He lifted me up I straddled his hips and he carried me to my bedroom. James laid me down and removed his own shirt revealing his toned body. He undid his own pants and let them drop leaving nothing but boxers. I noticed a sizeable bulge protruding through the thin fabric.

He grinned at me "last chance to chance you mind"

"I want you, and only you" I reassured him. He gave me a half smile that almost looked scary if I wouldn't have known any better. His teeth sharp he ripped off the rest of our cloths and climbed on top of me. He used his knees to spread my legs. He lowered himself on me. I could feel his hot angery manhood against my opening. Teasing me at first but then with a deep breath he slid in moving slowly at first but gaining speed quickly.

My eyes rolled and and I let out a pleasurable growl of my on. James chuckled leaned in kissing and nipping my neck up to my ear. "I'm going to mark you now" he whispers in a husky voice. I nodded my heart and mind racing. He kissed back down my neck my shoulder and down my arm. He stoped about half way down my forearm opened his mouth wide and bit down hard. I screamed in pain instinctively trying to escape but James held me tight. When his teeth broke through my skin the pain instantly subsided. Warmth radiated from the bite throughout my entire body. I felt his soul intertwine with mine. I could feel him, his feelings, his desires. I knew instantly how strong, how real his love was for me.

I turned my head seeing his own arm within reach. I grabbed for it determined to make my own mark. He loosened up so I could pull him within reach of my mouth and just like he did moments before I opened wide and bit hard. He tensed but once my teeth broke though his who body relaxed as he growled in pleasure. "There's no going back now love, you're mine and I am yours. You are this packs Luna, you are my queen." he whispered in my ear. We stayed tangled in skin for hours. Once we were both satisfied James kissed my neck and then my lips and rolled off me. We laid next to each other his strong arms wrapped around me catching our breath. Befor long we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smells and sounds of bacon cooking. I sat up still naked and grabbed a tank top and sweats slipping them on quickly before making my way to my apartment's kitchen. James was standing at the stove with sweats hanging loos on his hips and shirtless. I stood on the doorway just watching when he turned to me. Good morning m'lady." he said putting the bacon on a plate already loaded with eggs and tost. "I figured you would want to eat up here this morning."