14

Meanwhile in Seattle

A man walking drunkenly at 3 am home from the bar is staggering down a quiet street muttering to himself, with a quick flash he is in a dark alleyway. "shhh, This might hurt." says a voice biting the man's neck making him scream.

Alex jumps into her porshe plugging her phone into the sound system listening to music (song above ^) She drives down to the Cullen's house to collect Rosalie for school. Rosalie was graduating high school next week with Emmett just a year before Alex and Bella. Alex hadn't yet met the Cullen's parents yet as Rose was vary  on Alex meeting as she likes to say her family can be annoying when they put Rose into the limelight. But this was the moment they were going to meet for the first time.

Alex walks up to the steps of the Cullens door with a bouquet of flowers for Esme

Alex walks up to the steps of the Cullens door with a bouquet of flowers for Esme. Despite Rosalie saying she didn't have to but Alex wanted to make an effort.  She knocks on the door, Rosalie comes to the door at once. She smiles hugging her. Rose grabs her hand before walking up the stairs to see all the Cullens standing there smiling. Carlise and Esme step forward. "Alex, it's so good to finally meet you," Carlise says holding her hand out. She steps forward to shake hands with him. "Carlise it's nice to meet you too." Esme then steps forward giving her a hug, Alex gives her the flowers before Rosalie dragged away to show her the rest of her house until they reached the garage. I see Rosalie's two red cars.

Alex walks over whistles them, "so I see you like German makes of car eh?" Alex says. "I do like a fast car," she smirks. "Hmmm, so a BMW M3 Convertible and Mercedes CLK350 Convertible. Also red but babe why CONVERTIBLE!" Alex whines. "Really Alex, you whining over they no roofs." she laughs. "They look ugly with it down. I'm sorry." Rose gasps. "DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY BABIES." "Sorry but it's the truth!" Alex says walks up to inspecting them more. "Why don't you just buy a car, start making one from scratch instead?" Alex says. "And why would I do that?" "Ah come on we can do it together as a project!" Ale says smiling. "Hmmm, I think about it," Rosalie says before turning around walks up to the steps to the kitchen, Alex stares at her. "Alex." "mmm." "Stop staring at my ass," she says smirking. "Sorry," she says laughing.

Saturday:

Charlie sitting at the kitchen table with sheets, and missing person sheets. "Morning dad," Alex says stepping into the kitchen. "Hey A." "What are you looking at?" "Seattle police asked for some help, eight people have gone missing since last week." Alex brews coffee, walking over to the table to see all the photos of the missing people. She picks up one. "I know this person." A girl's late teens face is on the paper. "Lousie Camp, she was a year ahead of in my old school." "She was quiet but lovely, she helped me in the library on my history project once." "She went missing in Texas, but was seen in Seattle five days ago until she went missing ahead." Alex sits down with her coffee. "She wouldn't run off dad, she was happy." "Doesn't mean she wouldn't stop her from running away Alex, home problems maybe," Charlie says. Alex examines all the missing sheets. " Everyone was in a perimeter by the docks before going missing." Alex thinks. "But why?" Charlie gets up, "I'm going fishing with the reserve boys. I will be back by tomorrow." he says grabbing his bag. "Have fun, and mind yourself, dad." He kisses Alex on the head before leaving. Alex eats her breakfast and does her homework before lunch and makes a quick toastie before doing some boring house chores there is a knock on the door.

She steps up to the door to see Rosalie. "Hey, gorgeous." Alex says letting her in. "Hey, you free?" she asks. "I am now," she smirks. They step out on the porch. They sit down. "So Alice had a vision." "Good or bad." "Not good, it looks like there is a newborn army coming." "For who?" "Bella." "Okay care to explain this?" Rosalie explains what's happened to her. "Okay, so a crazy ex bitch is pissed off with Bella because you guys killed her mate due to him been OBSESSED with my sister. Bruh that's sad." "You seriously think so," Rosalie says rolling her eyes. "Bad thing is I know one of the inborn if she is one of them. She went to school with me before. So her and that Riley boy are local too will literally lead them here to kill Bells. Shit." Alex looks lightly worried. "Everything is alright. We are going to train with the wolves with the reserve." "Oh my god." Alex looks faked gasped. "You guys are going to be besties with the wolves." Alex making a dramatic face, she gets a slap on the arm by Rose. "Shut up," she smirks. Alex makes the move kissing her lips for a second. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" "Would you like to meet my friends next weekend?" Alex says randomly. "They won't kill me?" Rose smirks. "Not yet babe." Alex grins.  Rose's smirk falters for a moment. "You are joking right?" "I can't say."

In Seattle

The new born army is feeding off more, Lousie gasps breathing. "You will need to feed soon." Riley says stepping out of the dark alley. "Why did you do this to me!" she shouts. "You know why. We going to kill that Swan girl." "Like I know her." she spits at him. Riley speeds up grabbing her by the throat. "Don't fucking test me I kill you right now." "Now Now Riley." purrs a voice. "We need little Lousie here to getting Bella's littles sister attention." A red head hiding between the light and darkness of th street light. "You are part of a bigger plan we have Lousie." "What do you mean." "We are going to kill both Swans slowly. First Alex right in front of Bella, and then the same with Bella is front of her lover Cullen." Victora spats. "This is going to be so much fun." Riley says grinning.

A/N: hi guys, I hope you all are well. I'm sorry for not updated as i said. Unfortunately I'm having to slow down the story a bit for the mean time. As my grandmother is in hospital and I'm helping out at home and my grandfather alot more in between working etc. So I do apologise and I hope you all can patient with me. Stay safe x thank you so much for reading the book so far. ❤