17

A few days since the phone call.

Alex sat down tying her shoelaces, she slowly gets up putting her jacket on. 

Visits Bella and Edward downstairs, but her father is nowhere to be found

Visits Bella and Edward downstairs, but her father is nowhere to be found. "Having a vision, Alice. The new baby will arrive tomorrow." Great, but what does that imply for me? You should go with Rosalie. Edward argues. Alex only nods as he makes his way to the sink to get a drink of water. She hastily drinks the water before grabbing her car keys and jokingly saying she's going to visit Rosalie.

Rosalie was already present and was posing with her arms crossed. She continues, looking a little concerned at her human partner, "I assume Edward told you." Where are we heading, then? Rosalie is approached by Alex. Rosalie warns, "Be on the edge of our fields and the wolves', so that if something occurs, they can protect you if something happens to me." Rosalie is grasped by Alex. "Rose, nothing bad will happen to you." "I understand, but everything is uncertain right now." In order to place her forehead with Rosalies, Alex stands on her tiptoes.

"I admire you, Rose. I don't wish for you to leave. I desire to live my entire life with you. Finally, you have the child you've always wanted. That is what I want to give you." As he gives Rosalie a forehead kiss, Alex remarks. Rosalie blinks and gives Alex a little smile.

Rosalie smiles slightly and says, "Yes, sweetie. You'd do that for me. I would do whatever for you to help me. Alex smiled as he realised what Rosalie wanted, and slowly leaned in to give Rose what she needed. Rosalie wraps her arms around Alex's waist as they softly kiss, and Alex puts her arms around Rosalie's neck. Rosalie hums a bit as they kiss. "I am losing the brightness in my life that you are."

Alex sighs and slowly walks over to a log to sit down. Rosalie comes and sits alongside her, placing her hand on Alex's leg. Alex says, "I don't want to go back Rose, I just want another few minutes before we head back into crazy scene with Bella." They spent another half an hour in the woods before they decided to return to the Cullen's house. "Yeah?" "Of course, you need a break and an escape from everything here." Alex follows Rose as she enters the Cullens' home as they are holding hands.

When they get there, Edward and Jacob are hurling insults back at one other and Bella is standing in the way, attempting to break them up. The two girls are seen by Bella. "Would you kindly assist me here?" Bella casts a helpless glance towards her sister. "Fine," he sighs as he approaches the two lands, shoving Jacob away from the vampire and Bella. Let's go outside to cool up, Wolf, come on." Jacob is pushed down the steps of the house as she carries him out the door with her. Jacob instantly turns to face her. He spits angrily, "You are seriously on their side. "No, Jacob, I am not on anyone's side besides mine. One, Bella is much too young for you. And really don't have anything in common. Two, Bella is the only one who can alter her thinking. No one else has made the choice but her. Therefore, leave it alone. Alex claims that Jacob is gradually driving him crazy with his smirks. You are dating one of those dummies, though. As his rage grows, he yells, "You are just as bad as Bella. That was not taken lightly by Alex, who moves forward with her hands clenched and punches Jacob in the face. Jacob is startled and falls to the ground while staring up at the girl.

"Don't ever speak to me in that way again. If you say something like that about Rosalie again, I'll murder you, Jacob. I love her and she loves me. So, fuck off and cry somewhere else. You can take your anger out on the real enemy out there in two days' time."

Alex barges back into the Cullens' home without realising Rosalie and everyone else there saw what he did. Alex enters Rosalie's bedroom with a thud and immediately sits down on the bed that was only recently put in there because of their relationship.

"You're alright, baby?" Rosalie kisses Alex's neck as she sits behind her. She wraps her arms firmly and says, "I'm alright, simply don't appreciate people threatening people who I love. You finally acknowledge it. Then Rosalie turns and takes a seat on Alex's lap. "What?" I'm loved by you. You are obviously a gorgeous person on the inside and out, and I adore that about you.

Rosalie grinned, thinking that if she had a heartbeat, it would be racing.  

A/N: Hello, this is me. Both the tale and I are still here. I sincerely apologise for the lengthy delay in publishing the book. I've been reading a lot more other Rosalie's stories lately, and they're amazing. They've even inspired me to pick up the keyboard once more and start writing again, so I want to thank the authors of the stories. I suddenly got stuck with writers block, and irl took priority with a lot of things, so life has been a little crazy and getting convoluted.  But reading the books of two other Rosalie's fan fiction DREAM, breathe . Along with that, I've been watching and listening to Ashley Greene's Twilight podcast, which has inspired me to write a little bit more. So thanks to them <3

Sorry for the delay, I hope everyone is doing well.