🌸 forgiveness 🌸

This Fanfic Review was done by blossomXqueen

The Fanfic is an ongoing story, titled Forgiveness-SasuSaku AU and written by enoemosquawsed. 

Description: Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno truly were a perfect couple. But things happen and change occurs, the same goes for their relationship.See how both of them fend their way through life and how they finally meet again. Will there be salvation? Will trust be built again? Will change occur once again? Will Sakura forgive Sasuke?

Awards: None.

Highest Ranking(s): #7 in sasukexsakura e and #3 in sakuraxsasuke

I hope you enjoy! ('∀')

I will rate this using a 10 out of 10 ranking, and with grammar also taken into account.

Without further ado, let's start!

And of course, spoilers.

(∩`-')⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

When I first started reading the fic, the cover caught my eye. Sakura and Sasuke were pictured on the front, and depicted in a modern AU. That made me really intrigued to start reading. They say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but in Wattpad, a good cover can make or break your book. 

It was really cool to read about SasuSaku, in a modern, high-paced setting. Sakura is a model, and Sasuke is in charge of a large business. I really liked that this AU was dramatic, and unique in that aspect.

The plot seems pretty steady, but the first 5 chapters seem a bit rushed. Sasuke and Sakura have a big fight in the very beginning of the book, but I wish that there was more description and detail. Some of the Konoha 12 appear in the fic, but a few characters seem just a little OOC. 

I would have liked a bit more build-up during the prologue, and some more background knowledge on Sasuke and Sakura, before they split up.

Also, it would help if the chapter paragraphs were spaced out a little more, so it's easier on the eyes. For example, in Chapter 6-there is a pretty long paragraph that wasn't broken into chunks. It would've been easier to read, if the sentences were indented a bit.

The overall grammar and context is pretty good, and there only a few spelling mistakes here and there. This fic has really good potential, and I'm so excited to see how the book will take off even more.

Now, the moment everybody's been waiting for....the rating!

🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸 7/10
🌸🌸

I give this fanfic a 7/10, since the overall AU writing is cool, and the story had a modern, 2020 touch. There were a bit of indentation, and some grammar typos/errors, but those can be easily fixed later during edits.

Hooray! This fanfic gets a 7/10 rating from a serious, SasuSaku fangirl from SasuSakuComm. I used Penguin-chan's format for this rating.

Hope you enjoyed! Keep writing and staying amazing!

May SasuSaku be always in your heart~