🌸 traitor - oneshot 🌸

This Fanfic Review is done by Penguinnnnnnnnn1 

The Fanfic is a oneshot, titled traitor and written by @konoha_ninja  

Description: Being branded a traitor is something Sasuke would not have wished upon his worst enemy. An AU in which Sakura is a civilian and Sasuke cannot forgive himself after the Fourth Great Shinobi War.

Awards: 2nd place in the Uchiha category of the 2019 Naruto Watty Awards.

I hope you enjoy! This is my first doing this kind of thing, so sorry if it's not good. (ノдヽ)

I will rate this in a out of 10 ranking, grammar is also taken into account for the rating. Without further ado, let's start!

And of course, spoilers.

(∩`-')⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

Let me say, this made me so freaking happy I cannot tell you how much I loved this oneshot. I really wished that it wasn't a oneshot, and it was instead a whole dang book with the immaculate writing and solid storyline. 

It starts with giving a little bit of backstory, explaining the emotions that Sasuke feels while being branded as a traitor. A few paragraphs of well-written-feels, it starts segue to into slight angst, telling the story of how Sasuke regrets his actions deeply, from Itachi's death to actions he didn't even do, but was framed for after the war. 

This is where the storyline really starts to move upwards, telling the story of how Sasuke found his peace after a long life of mistakes and regret. 

And also where I started to really want to freaking hug this fanfic.

He travels, alone, wandering the ninja lands, hidden from judging eyes. He's in a place where he thinks he can take the pain, the loneliness, the hurt, but really he just needs someone to help him up.

Sasuke later throws up from his own wasting away, but someone comes and saves him. 

Later, he wakes up in house unfamiliar to his eyes. And a pink-haired girl is there to greet him.

The rest of this oneshot is Sasuke finding peace with Sakura, treasured moments in every waking second of his time there. 

I love this oneshot, it tells the story of a lonely boy finding happiness with a kind girl. It fits their personalities very much, and it has amazing descriptive writing, making me imagine the scenes with no trouble at all. 

Now, the moment everybody's been waiting for....the rating:

🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸  9/10
🌸🌸🌸

The reason it doesn't have a perfect score is because of Naruto and the others from the Hidden Leaf Village. Somehow I don't think that Naruto would allow Sasuke to be used like that, a scapegoat for the war. Same with the others, they were his friends, even if he went astray. But, I can also understand why the others aren't in this fanfiction, this is a oneshot made only and only for SasuSaku. 

Overall, great story and amazing writing, no grammatical errors from what I can see, and it gets a 9/10 from the random penguin SasuSaku shipper here at SasuSakuComm. 

Hope you enjoyed my review!

May SasuSaku be always in your heart~