🌸 until then 🌸

This Fanfic Review is done by @Penguinnnnnnnnn1

The Fanfic is an ongoing story, titled until then and written by 

Description: Ever wondered what happened during the blank period after Sasuke left village, post war? Well this is my take on that, so join Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto on their own individual journeys that somehow always lead them back to each other!

Awards: None.

Highest Ranking: Highest rank: #3 in sasukexsakura and #1 in Saino

I hope you enjoy! ('∀')

I will rate this in a out of 10 ranking, grammar is also taken into account for the rating. Without further ado, let's start!

And of course, spoilers.

(∩`-')⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

So I read all 23 chapters of this in 40 minutes or so. It's quite intriguing. *quietly sips tea in sasusaku shipper*

Anyways, this fanfic starts out with Sasuke being released. This is set in the time after the war, when Sasuke is going to atone for his sins on a great journey. There's quite a lot of fanfics set in this time, and this is one of the better ones. 

The second chapter has a really heartfelt moment where Sakura is happy that Team 7 is back together again, the four of them like all those years ago. Just your usual arrow to the heart. 

Sasuke explores the village with Sakura and Naruto, seeing what's changed and what's stayed the same.

Dangggggg....ya know after all this time you would think Sakura and Sasuke would be sick of ramen after all those times Naruto dragged them to it. But, nonetheless they go and eat at the famous ramen shop, Ichiraku Ramen. 

They get some weird stares for Sasuke, but thankfully Sakura and Naruto ignore it and go along with their ramen expedition. It's hard for Sasuke to go back in the village, he's still branded as a traitor sadly. 

Chapter 5 is when Sasuke talks about and leaves to go on his journey of atonement, and...Naruto isn't really happy about that. He thinks that Sasuke should stay, they only just got him back. Plus, Sakura...yeah you know. Sasuke should stay with Sakura, they both deserve it. 

Then there's a time skip of 11 months, and this is where it really starts to squeeze my shipper heart. 

The rest of this book is mostly...SasuSaku fluff which I do not complain about-

So yeah. Haha, this is the sort of book you read after a long day, or just to relax to. It's really comforting and fluffy. 

Y'all this book is so cute I CANNOT- 

This author does not have the business making the book that fluffy!

Now, the moment everybody's been waiting for....the rating!

🌸🌸🌸
   🌸🌸       8/10
🌸🌸🌸

I give this fanfic an 8/10, mostly because while it's really cute and fluffy, it...doesn't really have a plot?? Well it does, but its more like a slice of life, just going on with life in the view of Sakura and Sasuke. 

The grammar and writing style is great, didn't see any typos or anything like that from what I could see.

So yeah. It gets an 8/10 from the random penguin shipper here at SasuSakuComm.

Hope you enjoyed!

May SasuSaku be always in your heart~