"Umm...honesty, right?"

"Huh?"

"To show you that I'm worthy of you I need to be honest. At least that's what my friends have been telling me. I kind of suck at relationships and stuff. I don't know how to show you that I care. Therefore, I need to tell you the truth. I've never watched Harry Potter. I did some digging and found out you like it a lot. I watched the first movie and uhh...it's a bit confusing. I gave up so I simply googled the characters to kind of get an idea of what they're like. I think Draco fits me pretty well."

"I think so too." He whispered.

"I'm trying. I really am. I'm trying to show you how I really feel. I know I'm selfish and obnoxious. Hell, I know I'm rude as shit. But what I feel—what you feel—don't diminish that. Don't say it's nothing there because it is there."

Jungkook stepped back taking a deep shaky breath. The only thing on his mind was his boyfriend.

How could he do this to him? After all the smiles, all the texts, all the love that was shared. How could he throw it away for someone he barely even knew?

"Say something. Please." Taehyung whispered. Expressing his emotions out loud wasn't a part of him. It was vulnerable. Taehyung wasn't that. He didn't want to be, but Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't care being weak.

If being weak meant having Jungkook he would be just that.

"I have a boyfriend. I can't do this to him. We've...we've shared so many things. I...I don't know..." He said quietly. His throat started getting tight and he could feel the tears brimming his eyes.

Taehyung smiled sadly, "Fucking dammit." He cursed annoyed. "Dammit. Damn everything. Of course. I forgot about that part." He said running his fingers through his hair.

Jungkook gulped down nervously. Taehyung sat on the hood of his car. He laid down and stared at the stars.

"Come lay down with me." He said.

Jungkook laid next to him. He kept his eyes up on the sky though that's not where he wanted to look.

Taehyung slowly reached over and held his hand. "Is this okay?" He asked looking at him. Jungkook nodded biting the inside of his cheek.

Taehyung stayed there admiring every inch of his face. He looked stunning. The cute little birth mark under his lip was so beautiful. Was this love? Was this what love felt like?

"Jungkook, I never knew how important punctuality was until I arrived late to your life."

•••

"Your...your girlfriend?" Yoongi whispered embarrassed. Hoseok wasn't gay. Nor was he flirting. He never had been.

He was just being nice.

"Yes. We've been together for eight months now. Wow. Saying that out loud sounds insane." He grinned.

They held hands and smiled at each other sweetly. This made Yoongi want to throw up. No offense to them. They were adorable, but this meant that Yoongi had been wrong all along.