26.

"What are you doing?" Jimin wondered as he approached a stop sign.

"Umm leaving my DNA everywhere." Yoongi mumbled pulling out a hair from his head and throwing it on the floor.

"What the fuck? Why?"

"Umm just in case you kidnap me or kill me. That way there's evidence I was in here. Duh."

Jimin was about to speak up when a car behind him honked. "Shit." He groaned pressing the gas.

"I'm moving you fuck face!" He screamed sticking his middle finger up.

"Oop. Someone has road rage." He snickered biting his nail and spitting it out.

"You have it too. I know you do." He responded rolling his eyes.

"Maybe."

"Anyways, why're you fucking spitting in my car and shit? I'm not going to kidnap you. We know each other now."

"I don't know. You never know nowadays.  What if I piss you off and you try to kill me?"

"Holy shit. You think that of me?"

"I have seen you mad. You have big anger issues." He teased.

"Ha ha. You're so funny." He told pulling up into his driveway.

Yoongi immediately noted his moms car was gone and his dad was still at working. "Are your parents not home?" Jimin whispered also noticing.

"No. I guess not." He whispered back.

Jimin turned off the car and nodded. His heart was pounding so fast and loudly. The thought of being alone with him in the house was so nerve wrecking.

"Okay. So should we go?" He asked trying to play it cool.

Yoongi hummed in response opening up the door. He walked to the steps and took out a key from a flower por nearby.

"Now I know where you hide your key." He chuckled.

"Good thing I have left my DNA all over you." He smirked.

Jimin gulped scratching the back of his neck. Even though the comment wasn't meant to be dirty he took it that way.

Why're you thinking of those things Jimin?

"I think mother cooked. Do you want something to eat?"

"No, no, thank you. I'm good."

"Alright. Since you're still in a day of my life I should show you what I do next." He said motioning him over.

"Okay. Sounds exciting. Not nearly as exciting as my life though."

"Please, your life consists of drinking Starbucks, looking and dressing good. You basically got it good. Some of us aren't as lucky."

"Oh, enlighten me with your life. You basically make weird YouTube videos and write anonymous love letters on Tumblr." He pouted.

Yoongi laughed playfully smacking him. "Asshole." He snickered continuing to head down the hallway.

Jimin hadn't really paid much attention to his laugh before. It was very unique and almost sounded like he wa a whispering but laughing. And his teeth where also very eye catching. He had the cutest gummy smile he'd ever seen.

"Why don't you smile more?" Jimin wondered.

"Huh?" Yoongi said turning the lights on to his room.

Once again it was back to being clean. It smelled like pine cones and honey. A weirdly pleasant scent.

"You're always so serious in school."