"So, what are we doing today?" Yuki, who was sitting right in front of me, asked whilst stabbing a pancake heartlessly "Micah and most guys reserved a field to play football and some girls are talking about attending that open dance class that Miss Natalie gives every Tuesday morning"

I looked over at Court and Jade and the latter answer almost automatically. "Already have plans. Mike is going to give me extra lessons"

"Do you mean Mr Deeks?" Yuki asked.

As soon as she noticed the correction, she lost her composure.

"Yes, Mr Deeks, that's what I said. Why would I call him something different?" she laughed weirdly.

Courtney and I shared a worried look before turning back to Yuki, deciding it wasn't the right time to ask Jade anything since she was already rushing to leave, probably very embarrassed.

"I want to go dance. Do you want to go dance, AJ?"

I shrugged. What I wanted was my bed, my fluffy, precious bed. But I wasn't sleepy anymore. No, now I just wanted to get the day over with, so tonight's secret party would start faster.

So we went dancing with the rest of the girls and Yuki left for the chess club. Typical.

Our lesson would take place in the same studio where the dancers trained the choreographs for their part in the showcase. It was a large room with wooden floors and gigantic mirrors on every single wall but the one where the door and a big cabinet where we placed our bags were.

I looked at the younger ballerinas stretching in their pink tutus and tights and had to resist the impulse to roll my eyes. Nobody told me today was ballet. I thought we were going to do some hip-hop or something, maybe street dance. Street dance is my favourite.

All my classmates were dressed in simple P.E. clothes and I was thankful for not being the only one underdressed.

I threw my bag and jacket to one cubicle in the cabinet and they started sitting beside the other girls. When I was about to sit down, I was pushed to the side by a taller, very pale girl.

"Get off the way, newbie. That's my place," she said with a cocked eyebrow.

Oh, look at what I found! A chick with a royal complex. Yuppie.

"Sorry, your majesty, I didn't realise I was stealing the most comfortable piece of floor. My apologies to the royal butt," I dramatised with an exaggerated bow.

When I saw her expression, I realised I may have crossed the line.

"What did you just say?" she asked again.

"I said you can have it if you're so desperate" I shook my hands in the air as if she was making too much of a big deal. I mean, she was, but whatever.

"Get the heck out of here," she told me, and a few of her friends came to see what was going on. A crowd, yeah!

I nodded. "I politely decline. But thank you for the offer, is very sweet of you to notice I don't like to be near you"

She blinked, and I sighed when the teacher finally walked in and told everybody to sit down.

"Very well," she said, scanning us with her eyes. "I see we have newcomers. Girls, can you partner up with them to help them?" she asked, and I saw that girl looking at me with an evil look. Crap. "So, today's lesson is ballet. I hope you're all prepared. Let's start with a few simple warm-up exercises, okay?"

Everyone dispersed, and I saw Courtney smile at me, arm in arm with another ballerina, before being pushed up by the nasty girl.

"You're with me," she said as she dragged me to the other side of the room. "What's your name?"