"No, we are in the rocks house," Minnie said sarcastically. BamBam punched her shoulder gently.

Taehyung looks over at Jungkook. "You must be Jeon Jungkook. I've heard many things about you. I've heard from girls that you are powerful and hot." Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't know how to reply to that and was still confused about why people were talking about him. No one knows who he is. How are rumors spreading? It's literally the first day. "Mind if I sit down?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it's okay..." Lisa answered, lured into his beauty. Taehyung felt uncomfortable then began to talk. "I just want to make alliances with you guys so we don't get hated on. Those guys over there are my friends. The girl with the long hair is Kim Jisoo. That guy is Byun Baekhyun and the other girl is Son Chaeyoung." He said. The guys over there waved. They waved back.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Jungkook. This is BamBam, Minnie, Lisa, Irene, and Hyunjin." Jungkook introduced. Taehyung smirked as he looked at Irene. "I feel like I know you. Have we meant before?" He asked. Irene looked at Lisa for support and looked down at her hands.

"We were together in elementary school. We never talked." She said, slowly looking up at him. Taehyung nodded as if he knew her exactly. In reality, he didn't remember her fully.

"Alright then, It was nice to meet you guys. I have to go back now. Bye..." He bowed and left. That was ephemeral, but at least they aren't bad like the griffins. "Hey! We made allies with another house. That feels like an accomplishment!" Minnie said.

"Now we have to try and make alliances with another house..." Jungkook started.

"Which one?"

"The phoenix house."

They look to where the Dragons were sitting for one more time. They couldn't believe their eyes. Jimin and Taehyung are friends. "Fuck..." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. "I know...I know..." Minnie replied to him as she drank her water with a straw looking at the Dragons and Griffins talking.

"They look like they can destroy us in one punch. Two of the strongest houses." Lisa said anxiously.

"Well? We are in the worst house, so what? We can change. We won't let those stupid Griffins win the house cup this year." Jungkook spoke confidently, getting up from his seat. They all looked at each other with worry.

"I don't know if we can..." Hyunjin said quietly with no care.

"Do you guys want to be their punching bags?" Jungkook slammed the table. "No. We have to be the best house. We have to be the best."

"Okay...How? Be good?"

Jungkook stopped speaking for a minute and thought. He was never the good guy in class and would always get in trouble.

"We have to be cool. We will look weak if we are the "good students" Trust me...I have experience."

They all shrug their shoulders. "Okay, sir...what's the first step?" Hyunjin asked. Jungkook smirked and looked at the group of students with the orange uniforms. "I'll go talk to them."

Jungkook walks cooly to the table with Phoenix students. They all looked at him weirdly. "What do you want?" Said one of the girls at the table. "I just came here to make allies with y'all so that we don't get bullied by the Griffins," Jungkook explained.

"You guys get bullied by them too?"

Jungkook nodded. "Fine. We'll be allies with you." Said the girl with the bangs. Gosh, why does every girl have long hair and bangs? Jungkook thought. He shook that thought out of his head then introduced himself. "I am Jeon Jungkook from the Krakens house. I'm in Professor Moon's class too."