29: House ceremony

It's been near a month since the whole thing happened. Things have been better than normal and classes have been continuing as they should be. Today was a very important day for Euphoria Academy. It was the House ceremony. All the students from all the houses will be meeting up at the auditorium at 5:00 pm with their uniforms as usual. 

Jungkook was packing up his stuff ready to go to lunch. The thing is it was only 5 minutes before class was dismissed. "This class feels like an eternity!" Lisa whined as her head falls on her desk. "Lisa, please class ends in less than 5 minutes," Professor Watson scoffed. Lisa had a mini panic attack.

"Mmmmmmmm! This burger is BUSSIN!" Lisa beamed as she chewed on her burger. Lisa was making chewing mouth noises that annoyed everyone. "Can you not make those noises? It's disgusting," Hyunjin asked. 

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Lisa smiled as she enjoyed her meal. "That isn't very respectful," Bambam mentioned as he shook his head in disappointment. "You're right... I'm sorry Hyunjin," Lisa pouted. Everyone laughed at Lisa's faked apology. Classes were over and the Krakens were exhausted and headed into the Kraken common rooms. 

There was an announcement heard, "Students from all years please head to the auditorium for The House ceremony."

The whole Krakens house got excited and headed on to the auditorium. "I'm so excited!" Lisa beamed as she hung in Irene's arms. "I always thought the House cup was stupid," Minnie smirked. "You're always in a bad mood," Bambam chimed. "Yeahhhh is everything okay at home?" Lisa agreed. Minnie rolled her eyes. 

"I'm glad that I haven't been there in months," Minnie replied. "We don't want to set the bad mood for the ceremony," Jungkook told Minnie and pushed her gently. As the Krakens entered the auditorium they saw students from their house sitting at a specific spot. They got to the left-hand side of the auditorium and sat down a bit close to the stage. 

All students from all houses have arrived at the auditorium and have taken their seats. The light suddenly dim and everyone's focus was on the stage. The house cup was set in the middle of the stage and all the teachers gathered up. Professor Damaris walks forward and studies his eyes around the auditorium. 

"I've gathered all students here for a special event we have every year. The House Ceremony," Professor Damaris began. All the students clapped their hands in excitement. The claps slowly. stop. 

"First, I will give thank you to our incredible first years and all their hard work and loyalty they've given all year!" Says Professor Damaris. The Krakens couldn't handle but smile at each other. Professor Damaris continued, "I will now be announcing the point of each house," Professor Damaris paused for a few seconds to take a deep breath. All the students couldn't wait to hear the house in 4th place. 

"The house with 1,023 points is The House of the Dragons," Professor Damaris announced. The students at upper years gasped as they have never heard the Dragons houses in the last place. The Dragons house was in anything but last. 

"The house with 1,276 points is The forest of the Pheonix!"

The tension began to build up. Who will be in second place? Griffins or Krakens? The Krakens crossed their fingers hoping they would win. 

"The house with 1,569 points is..." 

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and his heart raced rapidly. "The Moutain of the Griffins!" Professor Damaris shouted. The Griffins yelled in disappointment and disbelieve. The Krakens got up and screamed in victory. The krakens hugged each other and jumped around. 

"The Ocean of the Krakens won the house cup with 1,989 points!" 

"I can't believe we won! I thought we were gonna lose!" Irene shared. "Does it really matter? We added a trophy to our case," Bambam laughed. 

"Before the ceremony comes to an end. I would like everyone to quiet down!" Professor Damaris started. All the students sit back down to their seats. "This wouldn't be a house ceremony without these special six Krakens. Bamba, Minnie, Hyujin, Irene, Lisa, and of course Jungkook please come up here to collect your trophy," Announced Professor Damaris. The other Krakens cheered for them as the other houses clapped. 

The krakens looked at each other with shock and shyly go on their way to the stage. They turned to the huge crowd of students and anxiety hits them. "I want to thank the six of you for protecting our school at all costs. The special six Krakens have saved our school from incredible danger, and thanks to them Euphoria Academy is safe from danger."

Jungkook gulped and couldn't hold his hands together because of how sweaty he was. Professor Damaris grabbed the reward and look at Jungkook. The krakens gathered together behind Jungkook then Professor Damaris spoke.

"This house cup is very special. I am very proud of all your hard work. I am looking forward to your future," Professor Damaris concluded and gave the trophy to Jungkook. 

All students from all houses were heading to their dorms and cleaning everything up. The Krakens placed their trophy in the glass case. "I can't believe that just happened," Hyunjin started. "I can't believe this year is over. We leave in a few days," Irene adds. 

There was silence for a few seconds until Minnie got an idea, "Hey," Minnie smirked, "Do you guys want to go to the forest and have a picnic?" Minnie suggested. Jungkook arched his eyebrows and uttered, "But we have to pack our stuff and clean..."

"We can do that later. Let's celebrate a little! Come on!" Minnie says, nudged Jungkook's shoulder. "Yeah, let's go run around!" Bambam added as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook. Jungkook sighed. "Let's go have fun," Jungkook smirked. 

The Krakens ran into the forest away from the school. They ran through the forest with laughs and giggles. Jungkook felt free and relaxed. Everyone did. "It's been long since I had a crush," Lisa confessed. "And that's a miracle," Bambam says. "I-I thought you had a crush on me..." Hyunjin stuttered with a bit of disappointment. 

Lisa pouted and hugged him, "Nope! I just thought you were cute. We are all friends. But maybe there could be a good girlfriend for you...hmm... Arin?" 

"Arin is kinda cute. Am I right Jungkook?" Bambam Smirked. Jungkook blushed in embarrassment. "How about Rosé? That girl can sing you songs at night," Jungkook said, ignoring Bambam's question. Hyunjin thought out loud, "I was thinking more of...Jennie. She's hot," The boys giggle and laughed together.

Irene hits them with sticks, "Could you not talk about girls? It's disgusting!" 

"What!? Like girls don't do the same," Jungkook said. Hyunjin and Bambam agreed. "Yeah, don't act like we didn't catch you, Lisa, and Minnie talking about Taehyung the other day," Bambam mentions. 

"WHAT!?" The three girls yelled and blushed. "I mean Taehyung is really hot. Have you seen that guy using his Spark? It's so attractive! How he puts his hair in a man bun and reads in the study room. He looks SO good in turtle necks and--"

"Lisa, I think that's enough," Irene interrupted her. The Krakens laughed. After a few minutes, they were exploring the forest. Bambam saw something shiny in the side of his eyes and took a look. He saw a necklace hanging from a tree. Bambam took it off and looked at it. Jungkook noticed him and came closer to Bambam. 

"Hey Bambam what are you holding--" 

Jungkook stopped in full shock when he remembered the necklace. He's seen it before. When he was inside his own head. "Have you seen this before?" Bambam asked. Jungkook nodded, "I saw that when we were fighting Yeeun. When she was inside my mind. There were also doors on tree trunks and this necklace was hanging on it--" 

"What did you guys find?" Hyunjin asked with the others coming from behind him. "Jungkook said that he's seen this before," Bambam replied. "I saw this hanging on a door on a tree trunk and it...I touched it and it glowed..." Jungkook explained. 

Irene studied the necklace, "Touch it again," She demanded. Jungkook placed his finger on the jewel and a shine appeared. He quickly took it off. "I don't think we should touch this," Jungkook said, snatching the necklace from Irene and placing it back in the tree. 

"Jungkook, how do you feel?" 

A/n: Unedited.