16: School of Power

Irene pointed her sword at Jimin. Jungkook walked up to her. "Woah! Can I see that!" Jungkook says excitedly. He just snatched it out of her hand before she could respond. The clear crystal on the swords drowned with a dark fluid with his touch. Everyone was confused until the whole sword shattered into pieces. Little pieces of glass flew everywhere.

"Great job Jeon, you broke school property," Jimin glared. Jungkook pouted and let the remaining pieces of glass drop down to the floor. A sudden loud thud and screaming were heard from the tunnel next to the one Jungkook came through. 

"Uh...what was that...?" Taehyung question. Lisa gulped, "Should we run? Or..."

"RUN! RUN!" A loud female yelled. Everyone hesitated until they saw who it was. It was Seulgi and Hoseok. The phoenix. They were running away from a large monster shaped like a bird. It had multiple eyes. 

"WHAT IS IT?"Jungkook yelled. Everyone tried to run but Jungkook froze in the spot. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Jungkook yelled confused. "Runaway!" BamBam yelled trying to grab Jungkook's hand. Jungkook pushed away. 

"WE HAVE TO FIGHT IT!" Jungkook dared. BamBam, look at him like he was Crazy. The monster was going to attack them but BamBam jumped away making land beside the weapons. Jungkook eyes landed on some Bow & Arrows. He smirked with a plan. 

"We can't run away or else it's going to attack the school. We have to fight it." Jungkook whispered to him.

"So? What's your plan, Kook?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, Irene, and Jimin all trying to fight the monster with their Spark. "LISA!" Jungkook yelled. Lisa then spread in front of Jungkook and Bambam upside down. "Give those Bow & Arrows to those three. Lisa looked and nodded. She grabbed the weapons and threw them to the trio. 

"HEY!" Jimin raged. "Have fun," Lisa smirked waving and sat with Jungkook and BamBam. Jimin looked down and the weapon and back at the monster. Irene immediately knew what to do. She pretended as she was going to shoot an arrow then the whole arrow got coved with sharp crystals. She shot the monster making it yelp and furious. Taehyung did the same thing but used but with fire from the torches and Jimin with the ground. 

"That does look like it's enough..." Minnie worried. 

"Well, what do we do? Our Spark is useless..." Rosé stressed. They both look at Hyunjin who looked calm. "They need help...but not ours..." He began. He raised his head to look at Jungkook. "Although we can help him control his spark..." Hyunjin thought out loud. 

"Rosé go to Seugli and Hoseok. Their spark is useful. Jisoo probably has a chance to control the monster. Jungkook only has to weaken it not kill it..." Hyunjin explained. Rosé nodded and headed in her classmates' direction.

Minnie and Hyunjin ran quickly to where the rest were. "Jungkook you need to use your Spark," Hyunjin demanded. "My Spark-" "Don't complain Jungkook. We need to save our friends and help the others. You are the most powerful out of all of us."

Jungkook sighed and got up. He took a deep breath and reached his hand to the monster. His eyes started to cry blood like his spark usually does. His eyes got painted with blue. Jungkook reached out to the monster as if he's suffocating him. Everyone was shocked. The monster was all under Jungkook's hands. He walked to his monster with a smirk. He looked at the monster's many eyes. 

"Go home..." Jungkook said emotionlessly as he stretched his arms to his sides making the monster stretch his wings. Hyunjin was happy with him but it didn't last long when Jungkook was slowly killing the animal. "WAIT JUNGKOOK STOP-" 

I was too late. Jungkook made the monster explode making large feathers fall down. Jungkook looked down and he started to get back to normal slowly. He wipes his blood with his sleeves.