04: Welcome to Euphoria!

Beginne am Anfang

"Wow..."

They take a seat close to the graceful stage. Jungkook sets his stuff under his feet but couldn't. Other kids had brought more stuff that made them squish together.

"Hello! Now that we are all comfortable I will introduce myself. I'm Mrs. Lee a guidance counselor from Euphoria Academy!" She introduced herself. Behind her were 4 students. Each one of them had different color ties. Green, Orange, red, and blue. Their Uniforms were black and they all had a cloak without a hood and with leaves. Under their uniforms, they had a gray vest with a white shirt under and their color-coded ties. Their cloak thing was tied around their waist with a waist with the school's logo on it. Each one of them had a different logo on their left side of the chest. This made Jungkook curious then the voice of the lady cut him off of his thoughts.

"So I would like to introduce the houses of the school first. Behind you can see four of our lovely students from each house.

The Mountain of The Griffin...

The Forest of The Phoenix...

The Cave of The Dragon...

And...The Ocean of The Kraken" She says.

"Here are 4 boxes. Each one of them has the logo of the four houses. Inside of them is the badges of all the houses. I will call up four students to stand up in front of the boxes and choose a house without looking. Any questions?"

Everyone was silent. "Alright Then. Let's Began..." Mrs. Lee called out four kids. The four students walked down and went to the stage. You could, they were nervous. Lisa squealed as they reached inside with their eyes closed.

"Ah! I hope we can be in the same house!" Lisa squeals. At the same time, the four students raise their arms with a badge in their hands. The students were now assigned to the house forever.  Mrs. Lee called up names after names until, "Lalisa Manoban!"

Lisa took huge deep breaths. She began freaking out. She got up and struggled to get through.

"Good luck..." Jungkook said as they saw her walking up the stage and reaching her hand inside the box. She moves her hand until she grabs on and raises it in front of her.

"Welcome to the Krakens house..." Said the girl in front of her. It was clear that she wasn't in the Krakens house instead, she was in the Phoenix house. Lisa smiles and bows and walks back to her seat.

"What did you get?" BamBam asked. "The Ocean of the Krakens...The Krakens house," She answers. Soon then Mrs.Lee calls BamBam up on stage.

"Oop–"

BamBam sighs and stands up to head to the stage. "Good luck bro," Jungkook says for motivation. "Thanks, bro..."

BamBam heads up to the stage crosses his finger, hoping to be in the same house as Lisa. BamBam dips his hand in and quickly picks it up. He was too nervous to open his eyes.

"Welcome to the Krakens house..." Said the deep voice in front of him. BamBam opened his eyes in shock then went back to his seat with a smirk.

"What did you get? What did you get?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Krakens..." BamBam smirked.

"OH MY GOD Really!?" Lisa asked in full shock. BamBam nodded. Jungkook wants to be in the same house as them. "If Jungkook gets the Krakens house then we are all besties forever," Lisa said. BamBam agreed. Jungkook giggled at her remark. 

They waited a few minutes later. "Jeon Jungkook!" Mrs. Lee called. Jungkook looked at BamBam and Lisa nervously. Lisa and BamBam were telling him to go up. Lisa pushed him forward so he could get there quicker. As Jungkook was walking up on stage. He looked down at the front row and see's two girls smiling and giggling looking at him. Jungkook looks over to Lisa and BamBam and they give him a thumbs up.