Amusement Park

Miyoung P.O.V:
       I quickly got ready for the day and made breakfast. I was feeling different feelings in my stomach due to the fact that i was going to meet my soul mate.

I felt excited as well as anxious.

What if its not what I want it to be.

I shook my head. No more negative thoughts.

After eating breakfast, i went to college with Yeonhee. The whole day i was distracted and couldn't focus. I was waiting for night to arrive so that I could finally talk to him. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" Earth to Miyoung. " The other Miyoung spoke waving a hand in front of my face.

" What is it? Mimi. " I called her with a nickname that I gave her.
She pointed towards the class.

I saw that the class was empty except a few students who were collecting their things.

" Are you alright? " She asked.

" Yeah, I am fine. "

" Doesn't seem like it." She raised her eyebrow.

" What do you mean? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" I don't know. You seem distracted today. "

Was it that obvious? I thought.

" Its nothing. I am just excited to visit the amusement park. " I tried to lie.

" Me too. Yeonhee must be waiting. Let's go. " She said with an excited jump.

I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

Both of us were extremely excited to the point we didn't even realise a person coming from the opposite side.

I bumped into the person while Mimi looked shocked.

I immediately turned to apologise and was met with a tall male with uneven eyelids. A striking feature to his face.

I was distracted for a while but realized that I was staring at him for too long when Yeonhee called my name

" Miyoung we should- " She cut herself off when she saw who I was looking at, her eyes widening, jaws falling.

I cleared my throat and nervously looked around before bowing, " I am sorry. I didn't see you there. "

" No worries. " His voice was deep. I noticed him looking at Mimi, who was getting nervous under his gaze.

The man beside him was shorter but had plump lips which didn't go unnoticed by me.
That man was eyeing Yeonhee.

Both of them were ethereal

I quickly took Mimi's hand who was still gaping at those man before we made more fool of ourselves and ran from there. Yeonhee quickly followed us.

We quickly ran outside and only stopped at the exit to catch our breaths.

" Girl, did you see those faces? I am feeling ugly after this experience. " Mimi exclaimed putting her hand on her chest.

" Yeah, I hope we didn't look like idiots in front of them. "

" Do you know those two? " Yeonhee asked us.

I shook my head while Mimi shrugged.

Yeonhee smacked her forehead.

" Have you two been living under a rock? Those two are the most popular boys here. They are in last year. Both of them are also popular because they were trainees at an entertainment company. "

I was quite surprised at I never heard of this gossip.

" They look like celebrities. No wonder they were trainees. " Mimi said.

" What are their names? " I asked curiosity taking over me.

" The tall one is Kim Taehyung. The shorter one is Park Jimin. " Yeonhee enlightened us with precious information.

Mimi was about to say something perverted when I glared at both of them. They were confused but turned around to see both boys walking towards the exit.

They both grabbed my hands and dragged me with them to the bus station.

" We should really keep our mouth closed of we don't want to get mobbed by their fangirls. " Yeonhee said to the us and we nodded.

" We should forget about it and just enjoy today. " I said and they agreed.

Soon we reached the amusement park. Seeing all the rides, we forgot about the incident and ran towards the stalls.

From popping balloons to horror house, rollercoaster to marry go round, we didn't leave a single thing.

It was great that none of us had motion sickness otherwise it would have been a disaster.

It was getting darker so after buying funnel cake, we decided to go to the last ride of the day, the one and only ferris wheel. All of us were wasted and just plopped in the seats and waited for it to start.

" I had so much fun today. " I said while giggling nonstop.

" Did you see that guy's face when we burst all the balloons. He thought we were noobs or something. " Mimi flipped her hair.

" I want to come here again with you two. I thought I would not have fun when my friends cancelled last minute but I really enjoyed. We should do it again. " Yeonhee said.

We relaxed in the seats and just enjoyed the view outside.

After the ride stopped we walked out and decided to leave.

As we were leaving, Yeonhee spotted a shop that sell superhero figurines.

" Wait here, let me buy a figure for Yeonjun. " She said and jogged towards the shop.

Mimi was telling me something when she suddenly stopped and walked towards Yeonhee. My eyes followed her and I saw those boys standing with Yeonhee.

I rushed towards them to see what was going on. I almost bumped my shoulder into someone.

" Sorry. " I said turning around to take a fleeting glance. I don't know why but seeing him sent chills down my spine and caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.