LVI - A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   "You daggered Rebekah? And you're just telling me now?"

   "She sacrificed herself in order to protect us." Elijah turned to look at his sister and Audrey, who were both in disbelief at this news. "And, to protect her, I've told Niklaus, and I'm telling you both. No one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life."

   Audrey rubbed her face with her hands as she took this in. "She fulfilled that piece of the prophecy so you and Klaus wouldn't have to worry about one another."

   "Precisely." Elijah nodded in confirmation.

   "The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe." Freya reminded as she crossed her arms. "Rebekah was fallen by family. That leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes."

   "Just one or two." Elijah admitted, leaning on the wall beside the fireplace.

   Freya's lips twitched upward into a smirk as she continued. "Thankfully, not many friends."

   Before anymore more could be said, Klaus's vice interrupted them as he walked into the study. "Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend." He announced, as Stefan followed in closely behind him. 

   Audrey began to shake her head, as Elijah just rolled his eyes at the sight. "You've got to be kidding me." She scoffed.

   "Now, now, Rey." Klaus gave her a look, though his amusement was clear. "Be nice." He cleared his throat, placing his attention back on his sister. "One of my trickle down sirelings, long story." He then turned to Stefan. "Stefan, this is Freya, my brand new older sister. Also a long story." He patted the Salvatore on the shoulder, as Stefan sent a weak smile to the three in front of him. "Stefan needs a favor."

   Freya looked at him with narrowed eyes. "You're an old 'friend', are you?"

   "Yeah, Stefan." Audrey mused and gave him a look, crossing her own arms. "Are you an old 'friend'?" 

   Stefan locked eyes with Audrey, who simply scowled at him. To say she wasn't impressed to see him would be an understatement. She'd heard from Caroline what had been going on, that while she was giving birth, he had left to stop Damon from getting himself killed. While she could understand him wanting to save his brother, she knew that was the one moment that Caroline would have needed him the most, and now it was unknown when he'd be able to be at her side again.

   Stefan offered a nervous and awkward smile to the Mikaelson sister, avoiding Audrey's look. "Well...that kind of depends on your definition."

   Elijah calmly placed a hand on Audrey's shoulder, gently guiding her out of the room with him as Klaus left, leaving Freya to handle Stefan. Immediately, the Gilbert opened her mouth to say something, but Klaus stopped.

Absolution [ELIJAH MIKAELSON] [2] [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें