L - THE OTHER GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS

   The morning following the eventful Thanksgiving dinner, Elijah, Freya, and Audrey were in charge of getting the information they needed from Tristan, while Klaus was out searching for Cami. She'd disappeared from Lucien's penthouse before he got there the day before, having attacked the vampire keeping her there and ran, and Klaus had been unable to get hold of her all night. When the couple walked into the study, Freya was already at work, finishing setting up a salt circle around the chair they had Tristan bound to. 

   "The spell is complete." Freya glanced over her shoulder at them. "Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will, but we can enter and leave as we please." Elijah crouched down in front of the chair, inspecting the de Martel man closely, as Audrey placed the baby monitor in her hand down on the table. "I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location."

   "He says he's immune." Elijah mused in reply.

   Freya simply shrugged. "Well, then I'll find some other way to make him talk." Walking toward a small table, she set down the jar of salt and traded it for wavy bladed dagger.

   Elijah turned to his sister at that, raising a brow as he stood and walked toward her, holding his hand out expectantly. "Will you?"

   Letting out a reluctant sigh, she handed over the blade. "You're still upset I tortured Aurora without your permission."

   "Oh, Freya, I'm obscenely fond of torture." He said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "But yes, when I'm entertaining, I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violate the guests."

   Freya looked toward Audrey, who just shook her head. "I already tried, there's no point."

   "Fine." The eldest of the two Mikaelsons huffed. "How should we proceed?"

   "Devastate his body, infiltrate the mind, and steal the information we need." Elijah stated simply. "To that end, I've invited a friend." 

   Hayley walked then, holding Hope on her hip. "Elijah, I got your text."

   "Unless she's violently teething, I don't recommend this as a daycare." He nodded to Hope in confusion.

   Hayley just let out a sigh. "Jack's gone, and I don't know if he's coming back." Audrey frowned at that, opening her mouth to say something, bu the hybrid mother didn't give her a chance. "I also really don't want to talk about it. So, which one of you will take Hope while I take out my anger on this pompous dick."

    The three looked at her in a mixture of surprise and concern, but they didn't say anything. Cries began to come through the baby monitor, alerting Elijah and Audrey that Mira was now awake, and Elijah looked toward his sister with a knowing look. Freya understood what he meant, and turned toward Hope with a smile, taking her from Hayley and picked up the baby monitor. "Come here, baby girl. Let's go play with your cousin, shall we?"