CHAPTER - 30

MON-EL'S POV ( 3 years )

A lot has happened in these past three years, Kara and I have been dating the whole time which is pretty good. We solved some misunderstandings and now we're a happy couple. Alex and Kelly adopted a little baby girl named Ana, just last month and they are going strong. Actually they got engaged this year. As for David and Lena, they have been dating for the past year and so far I think they are going to last.

Zora went back to Argo, she went to help her people and accept their punishment for her doings. First David went with her too but then he came back for Lena. Zora and David have moved on from each other but they are still mother and son. They are still in contact but they are going on with their own lives.

Imra and Robbie had a baby boy and named him Tim, they are on the way to have their next. Imra found out that she is pregnant just few months ago. Winn and his wife are expecting twins which is great.

And as for me, I am still the same not a change just that this time Kara is mine forever.

" Hey ". I said in a sleepy voice. I ran my fingers through Kara's golden hair while she just hummed in response. 

" Hey, you're finally awake ". She gave me a grin and I chuckled a little. " How long have you been staring at my handsome face ? ". I asked her with a smirk on my face. " I wasn't staring and you're not handsome ". She huffed and turned her back to me.

I hugged her back, while I placed a kiss on her hair. " Okay I give you that you weren't staring at me but do you seriously think that I'm not handsome ". I asked her with a pout on my face. I heard her giggle a little at my question.

" No, I think you're beautiful ". She said while turning so she could face me. " Well handsome is a better word so ". I said and she giggled again. I stared at her for few seconds before she became self conscious. " I love your little giggles ". I said as I placed a kiss on her nose and then on both of her cheeks.

" Okay too much cuteness, I'm getting ready for work ". She quickly got out from the bed leaving me with a pout on my face. " Honey ". I whined like a baby but she was already in the shower.

I got up from the bed too and made my way to the kitchen. I made her favourite breakfast with some coffee.

I heard the sound of her getting ready for work so that means she is coming to have breakfast. " Happy earth birthday, babe !! ". I shouted in excitement and heard her giggle again. " You said you didn't know my earth birthday ". She asked me with amusement in her voice. " I do remember it and I'm surprised that you bought it when I told you that ". I said and she stuck her tongue out.

" When do you get off from work ". I asked her randomly. " At usual time or maybe a little late, why ? ". She asked me with her eyebrows raised. " I wanted to take you out on a date ". I told her with a pout on my face. She kissed my lips and kept a hold of my cheeks. " Honey that is so sweet, I will try to get off early ". Just after she said that I started placing kisses on her face. " Mon-el stop I'm getting late for work, I have to go early so that I could make some time for our date ". I let her go immediately when I heard that and she went for her work.

" Alex I'm freaking out ". I said into my cellphone. " Freaking over what ". Alex asked me with a sleepy voice. " You know what ". I snapped and she sighed in frustration. " Mon-el you can do it, I have told you a million times you're not going to chicken out at the last minute ". She repeated the same words she has been saying to me for a quite a time. " Okay I can do it ". I said with a boost of confidence. " Do you have it ? ". She asked me and I nodded but then I realized that she can't see me nodding. " Yeah it's with me for the past week ".