CHAPTER - 6

KARA'S POV

When I reached my apartment I was furious with Monel how could he do such a coward thing. This changes everything we as heros stand for. As a hero it is our duty to put ourselves in danger to stop the bad guys. This is the one thing I taught him to not forget while fighting for what's right. I cleaned my apartment, it was same as I left it the other night. After cleaning I sat on the couch and watched a movie to take my head off this situation. Half way in the movie I felt my eyes getting heavier. I switched off TV and took a blanket and slept on the couch. I woke up with the sound of sirens ringing in my ears. I quickly changed into my suit and followed the noise it lead me to a building which was on fire. I checked the building for any human activities before blowing off the fire. I rescued two puppies and one little girl from the building's third floor. When I went to check the last floor , I saw a shadow of a lady crying in the corner of the room. I approached towards her and patted her on the shoulder to make her look at me but it just faded away. Then I  turned around to exit the building but all I saw was darkness .

MON-EL'S POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my stomach. I tried to sit up but failed. All I could do is to scream in pain. " Ahhhhhhhhhh" I lifted up my shirt and saw blood covered all around my bandages. Alex and J'onn rushed inside my room. " Guys I can't handle this pain anymore. It is getting worse and worse every second". Alex lifted up my shirt and tried to open the bandages. While Alex was trying to help me there was a beeping sound coming from outside. "There's an emergency at a building. Supergirl went there but there was no response after she went to save someone in the building". Alex and I looked at J'onn worriedly. I thought about that I might have lost her and I would get no chance to win her back. " J'onn you must go and help Kara , I can look after Mon-el. I have already informed Lena she will be here in 5 minutes". Alex said while opening up my bandages. J'onn nodded and flew off to the site.

J'ONN'S POV

I landed at the building's top floor and started looking around for Kara. There's was no sign of her until I saw a body lying unconscious on the ground. I took her in my arms and flew her to the tower. I landed on the balcony of the tower and rushed her inside the room where Alex and Lena were helping Mon-el. I placed her on the bed and turned around to focus on Mon-el's condition. " What happened to her J'onn". Alex asked me as soon as I turned around to face her. " She is just unconscious she will be fine. But what about Mon-el". I inquired her about his condition. " Lead allergy is increasing. I don't know how because we removed all lead substances from his blood. He is stable now but he is gonna die if we do not find any way to help him". Alex was just explaining me his condition when Lena interrupted her. " I think I could find a way to help him. I just need a sample of his blood". Lena was getting so optimistic about helping him. We nodded and allowed her to take his blood sample. Lena went to her lab with his blood sample and told us that she will contact us if she found out anything that could help him.

KARA'S POV

I opened my eyes and I could feel myself floating in space nothing around just darkness. I looked around to investigate my surroundings. I was like that I am not in control of my body. I was just floating up and down in cycle. I saw a figure approaching towards me. The figure was getting close and close by every step. She was wearing a black cloak. When she reached she took off her mask revealing her face as soon as she revealed her face I recognized her but not remembering from where. She looked so similar. I gained up the courage and made a decision to start talking first. " Who are you?". It was the first thing that could come out of my mouth. " Oh honey it doesn't matter who am I. What matters is that why am I here in your head". I was staring at her face trying to read her expressions. " What do you mean by in my head". She bust out laughing at me, I stare at her in confusion. " You're so dump and look at your face poor little Kara". I was shocked when she mentioned my real identity. " How do you know my name". I asked her in an angry tone. " Kara I know a lot of things about that you can't even imagine". I looked at her in confusion
" What do you mean by the things I don't know". She took step towards me and continued " Kara you don't know what you are capable of you're better than anyone in this universe. You don't know about your full powers and you still help these poor people and respect their opinions". I tried to get up after hearing all those things. " They have a life, they have a right to be respected. You don't get to decide how should I treat People". I glared towards her. " Anyway it's your way of disrespecting yourself. I am just here to warn you about something". I started to panick and get worried." What do you wanna warn me about, huh?". " Ohhh Kara keep patience. It will reveal itself soon enough and you will not know what hit you". After saying that she disappeared. I saw a light coming from above and I was able to open my eyes. I gasped for air and sat up. I realized I was at the tower and quickly calmed down.